2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

These are gonna be widely available. Just make sure you do the leg work with reservations, raffles, and fcfs approaches and u should be fine.
Of course not
I took 7 L’s on Royals

Royals will have same quantity as Shadows

That means I’ll still take L on Shadows pretty much for sure

Shadows have better quality but doesn’t look as good as Royals

That’s my only chance
But if I take L, I’ll expect 6 Rings, Yellow Ochre, Clay Green, Moon Blue.

It’s fairly common to be take Ls by bundle nowadays.

555088-013-RENARTS-4_2048x2048.jpg

555088-013-RENARTS-3_2048x2048.jpg

555088-013-RENARTS-2_2048x2048.jpg

555088-013-RENARTS-1_2048x2048.jpg

So my FTL and FA accounts go back to zero today and Tuesday, both already have $300 spent so I will be vip easily. The issue is the amount spent will go to zero. I called the 1800 number and they said that the amount spent in no way is factored in when reservations are picked. I don't believe that because in the last year I have never lost a reservation but before I got to over 1k spent I wasn't winning much. What do you guys think? I still have my champs account at over 2500 so I should be good for one pair which is all I want my now i'm nervous.

I agree with u. When I hit over 1k I would win everything. Yeezys didn’t matter. Then my account reset to 0 and I started taking Ls. I hate how they do it. It shouldn’t reset ur latest purchases that aren’t over a year old.

I been striking out on GRs lately esp on foot apps.. Got FOURTEEN 10 min HS accounts and struck out on the Gold Toes, Bred Toes, and even game royals lmao.

I agree with u. When I hit over 1k I would win everything. Yeezys didn’t matter. Then my account reset to 0 and I started taking Ls. I hate how they do it. It shouldn’t reset ur latest purchases that aren’t over a year old.

nah its random and also location plays a large part. i had 3k spent on my account for the majority of last year and was still taking Ls. didnt hit a single yeezy. im in NYC, which is a blessing but also a curse.

i’m not sure on my size
i know most of the apps gonna be sold out
no reserves

i’m thinking preorder or seeing prices on stockx

the only jordan 1 i got for retail were royals last year

I’m in the area north of Seattle. Alderwood Mall. Chill area with not too many crazy people. Should be able to eat, but I will be trying no matter what.

It's not how it works. Just random luck. I win Yeezys on 7 min head start with little money in. Lose on Game Royals with $800.

So my FTL and FA accounts go back to zero today and Tuesday, both already have $300 spent so I will be vip easily. The issue is the amount spent will go to zero. I called the 1800 number and they said that the...

I have the same experience too. My FA account is gold star but I never hit with 10 min HS because I've spent $0.00. Good luck this week my man!

So I woke up and checked my account, my account did reset but my money showing stayed. It's weird, I think it's a glitch. I should be able to win 1 pair hopefully. If not the resell price is dropping like a rock on stockx plus I have a coupon code that doesn't expire yet and free shipping.

Back
Top Bottom