2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Yo, so actually almost Royal numbers. Couple of stores told me 3-5 full size runs. And I'm in a small town

Exactly, getting them where Im at too. Theres a ton of these.
This thread needs way more full-page screenshots of 7 minute head starts.

Yep and the

"So I placed my order, charge went through on my card, box arrived, shoes are on my feet, should I email them to ask if my order went through?"

Got a deal for $180 for veryyyy lightly used 2013 Shadows. I’m tempted but the toeboxes look horrible compared to the 2018s. The price may be too good to pass on tho:/
Just get the new ones. I was team 2013 back then. They are still great but, the quality on these look so much better plus just a better look. 160>180

This thread needs way more full-page screenshots of 7 minute head starts.
420FABF1-1B42-4E26-8A2A-2F2A75628109.png

mine

Tap the in store check in on the earn head starts, click the “tap here” then enter the code. Be sure to change your stores back to the ones you need
Wait a minute I’m confused. You can enter at a different store you don’t plan on using?

So if you hit on the store in Cali but you live in texas, just as long as you change your store back to the Texas local. If you win the Cali store it will so up for a Texas pick up?

about to venture down to FNL and see what this in store raffle situation loooking like...

Wait a minute I’m confused. You can enter at a different store you don’t plan on using?

So if you hit on the store in Cali but you live in texas, just as long as you change your store back to the Texas local. If you win the Cali store it will so up for a Texas pick up?
You only change the store to the zip code to add the code for the extra minute. You can only win at one of the store you select and are confirmed at on Thursday

Gonna be away from my main store this weekend. Anybody know the Philly Broad St code for FTL?

Just use the code posted above
Hate to sound like a broken record
But whenever someone posts a code
All you have to do is change the zip code select 3 random stores(usually the first 3 that pop up)
Check in using that code
Then once checked in change back to your zip code
Then reselect your 3 local stores

Last edited:
Anyone got a new code for foot action or champs?

Also props to the guys saying to just change zip code to enter check in. Didn’t even know you could do this. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom