2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

aug2atl aug2atl Does it still say that you're a Gold Star on Footaction? If so, you should be solid. $ spent doesn't matter. I had friends that won Yeezys on accounts that were just over the $300 limit and a friend that didn't win Bred Toes with $3000+ on his account.

So when I go to my FTL today, I just ask for a code?

Why you acting brand new bro? You haven’t done the app reserve before? :lol: Jk honestly you don’t have to ask anybody anything. Just tap “check in” while your in store on the app. If that fails then you ask them for the code. Most employees will ask for your phone and enter it themselves as to not give out the code.

Last edited:
I was the first person to put in a raffle entry at my local Finishline and Jimmy Jazz. These should be easy.

Lol mans really posting 7 minute screenshots like they're doing something. I'm reminded why I don't buy Jordans anymore. :lol:

One of the fnl stores says they're doin the raffle 2moro. Ne one else have a fnl doin raffles 2moro? Wonderin if I'm getting the run around

FTA isn't working for me either. When I search 11372, no stores show up.
Code has expired by the looks of it cause it didn’t work for me either.
Ps. Dudes rarely have exact zip code and store, just select the first 3 stores whenever someone provides a code.

Them resetting your dollars spent within a year means nothing. As long as you are platinum or gold (with FTA), then you’re good.
In my experience, resetting $$ means a lot of waitlist or nothing at all. I’ve already bee though it with FTL and Champs last year.

aug2atl aug2atl Does it still say that you're a Gold Star on Footaction? If so, you should be solid. $ spent doesn't matter. I had friends that won Yeezys on accounts that were just over the $300 limit and a friend that didn't win Bred Toes with $3000+ on his account.
So far that hasn’t happened for me. I was waitlisted or nothing at all when FTL and Champs reset last year.

Back
Top Bottom