2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

I know some of yall are pretty knowledgable, what are your thoughts on choosing certain stores on the app for a better chance. For example is it better to pick a mall store? or a store in your city neighborhood? I always thought about it, I assume the mall stores will carry more pairs but at the same time I'm guessing more people will choose those stores considering they're more known and popular. The neighborhood stores are smaller but probably carry less? I hate debating on which store to choose on the app list lol smh

Week of a hyped release always turns these threads into like teaching your parents how to use a computer :nthat:
giphy.gif

I know some of yall are pretty knowledgable, what are your thoughts on choosing certain stores on the app for a better chance. For example is it better to pick a mall store? or a store in your city neighborhood? I always thought about it, I assume the mall stores will carry more pairs but at the same time I'm guessing more people will choose those stores considering they're more known and popular. The neighborhood stores are smaller but probably carry less? I hate debating on which store to choose on the app list lol smh
Pick HOH locations.

I always choose the big stores
For FTA and champs there’s not that many to choose from in my area so it’s pretty easy to pick 3 stores
FTL it gets a little tricky since there’s so many more stores
But for FTL I just go with the big stores also
I never hit on the small stores

I chose a small store for those Easter 11’s on FTL and hit
When i tried to pickup they only got 16 pairs I think
Numbers and demand are different than shadows
But those smaller stores only end up getting like 2-3 FSR I think

This is the wrong time to have all my vip accounts reset back to 0. I woulda copped at all three stores but The lady at champs forgot to put in my vip and cust service said 15 days so I’m at 0. Only 200 at fta and 600 spent at footlocker. This sucks. They say it doesn’t matter how much u spend but it def does!! Spend 1k and u will hit on everything. Well at least I did lol

Pick HOH locations.
For FTA and champs there’s not that many to choose from in my area so it’s pretty easy to pick 3 stores

Thank you. picking the HOH/Bigger stores. Repped for the advice.

I have two devices with all the apps installed. Should each device pick different stores?

I'm in the minority, but I always pick small stores (mainly because I hear how the lines are for big stores) and I usually hit

I have two devices with all the apps installed. Should each device pick different stores?

If you have 2 accounts under the same name i would pick different stores
If you have 2 accounts under different names i would pick the same stores
What do you mean by 2 devices?
So for me i picked the same 3 stores for FTL FTA and champs
Same 3 malls or locations

Last edited:
If you have 2 accounts then yes
If it’s 2 accounts for 2 people then pick the same stores

Repped, thanks. The first device I picked the 3 biggest/hyped stores. I'm from Minnesota and that means Mall of America lol. For the second device, should I try and hit the smaller stores?

Similar situation.. you can’t just hand off your id to a homie and have them go? :nerd:

Before they never used to check your ID
At least for me when the app first started rolling out
They would just look at your phone and get your size
So you could technically just give someone your account and let them pick it up for you
But my recent pickups they check my ID everytime
My last pickup they even made sure my credit card matched my ID which was a first

Repped, thanks. The first device I picked the 3 biggest/hyped stores. I'm from Minnesota and that means Mall of America lol. For the second device, should I try and hit the smaller stores?

If its under the same name then yes pick the smaller stores
If someone else is gonna pickup then pick the same stores

Back
Top Bottom