2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

If you win on the app, when are you notified? I have doc appointment thatll be a few hours and the signal is bad in there

I'm not feeling the hype. I said in the Bred Toe thread a couple months back that I enjoy seeing Shadows on other peoples feet instead of my own if that makes any sense. I knew I wanted Bred Toes and I knew I wanted Game Royals, but I don't have the same feeling for Shadows. I think I OD'ed on black based shoes in my lifetime that they bore me now.

Finish Line by me (Toledo, OH) is doing straight FCFS Saturday; no raffle at all.

Associate said he thinks these will be a walk in the park. I was like:

31051110-8C51-4B60-A821-29CD856DF5CA.gif

If you win on the app, when are you notified? I have doc appointment thatll be a few hours and the signal is bad in there
You get a notification that the countdown is up and you have to open the app to see if you won. You have to confirm within a short period of time. I think it’s an hour.

Dang I'm heading to Vegas this weekend and it looks like no champs are getting. FA and quite a few FL's have them up on the app though.

Anyone locals know how Niketown LV (the one in caesars palace) will handle the release? FCFS?

Not sure if anyone answered your question but Niketown LV will more than likely by fcfs. Been a year since they have done a draw.

Also for footlockers, I recommend to put entries at Footlocker Fashion Show and Miracle Mile. Those two footlockers get the most allocation out of the other footlockers.

Also, don’t forget to enter Shiekhs instore raffle.

If you have anymore questions feel free to dm me.

Just saw fineline’s comparison of the bred royal and shadow 1s. I’m completely done with these faux leather experts who think the whole shoe should be soft.

Currently have a 9 minute head start on the FTL app. If I enter on the Champs and FTA apps as well will I get flagged? Would love to double up on these but I'm weary of getting canned for entering on multiple apps.

It's not that, it's because everyone wanted a all red shoe at the time. Toro 4s were the "must haves" for everyone that day.

The Expressions I went to had a FSR of Shadows around 2pm back in 2013 :lol:

Toro 4s were such an easy pass for me that day. Shadows were the only shoe that mattered on that day for me.

Finish Line by me (Toledo, OH) is doing straight FCFS Saturday; no raffle at all.

Associate said he thinks these will be a walk in the park. I was like:

31051110-8C51-4B60-A821-29CD856DF5CA.gif
im from Toledo...in cincy now...that FNL is trash they do ish backwords smh everybody and they momma gone be up there for FCFS and the store knows it! TPD gone get called and everything gets shutdown! Toledo ohio is a Jordan city. Has never changed ...will always be 1.

ps when toledo FNL raffles for blue tints went live..they did they raffles a day before smh

Back
Top Bottom