2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

are these shadows worth trying to double up on

Usually there's a hint of a couple of possible OG colorways in the pipeline ... I haven't heard of any OG colorways post Shadows. For this I know I want to make the effort to double up as I don't want this to be the time Nike decides to not revisit them in a few years.

What does “I’ll let Folk tell you the numbers” mean.. better not be playing with Shadows.

means he probably doesn't know the numbers lol

looking pretty tumbled here, probably to a lot of y'alls disappointment

Screenshot_20180312-221808.jpg

Surely they can’t be any worse than the other recent 1s, should be able to lock a couple down.

I ain’t trippin on some tumble.. goes with the set. I’m sure they’ll all drop again 5 yrs down the road with smooth leather again. :lol:

No reason these aren’t banned and royal numbers and sold in champs also. Then again everything is limited this year.

means he probably doesn't know the numbers lol

looking pretty tumbled here, probably to a lot of y'alls disappointment

Screenshot_20180312-221808.jpg

If the tumbled toe box is a turn off, get your rod back by looking at the collar. The black parts.

Collars lookin like Frags

The entire shoe might be up there with Frag quality by looking at these pics. The numbers on these might be just as limited if thats the case

Last edited:
After much deliberation, I put my DS 2013 pair on StockX. I'd rather take my chances to get the remastered pair next month. Surprisingly there was only one other size 9 for sale.

I have no problem with the tumbled leather.
I'll take them however I can get them, tumbled or smooth.

Back
Top Bottom