2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Sounds like employees are trying to find every loop hole they can to hold on to pairs.

Nah that's called fraud protection. Some employees play it by the book because they value their jobs. What grown man or woman doesn't have a valid ID or credit card smh. Shouldn't be a hassle to show valid credentials. Footstores should do this more. Most of mine do it 1000%

Nah that's called fraud protection. Some employees play it by the book because they value their jobs. What grown man or woman doesn't have a valid ID or credit card smh. Shouldn't be a hassle to show valid credentials. Footstores should do this more. Most of mine do it 1000%
True, true.

Yeah i dont mind
They are making sure it's me picking up and buying
Lately they seem to be doing everything by the book
I find it weird but everytime i'm about to check out they always ask me if i'm a VIP member
And i think if i wasn't this purchase wouldnt be possible :lol:

Before they never used to check your ID
At least for me when the app first started rolling out
They would just look at your phone and get your size
So you could technically just give someone your account and let them pick it up for you
But my recent pickups they check my ID everytime
My last pickup they even made sure my credit card matched my ID which was a first

i think theyre being more strict on the policy of checking the IDs. i have a FTL that ive been frequenting for a few years now and developed a rapport wit the staff there. they know who i am basically. when i hit on the app there, ive been getting asked for ID lately instead of just lookin at my app.

but they dont really look at my id, like literally lol. id come in say hi etc, he asks for my id, i hand it to him, we continue to chat and he hands it right back without even looking at it. i think they just need to be seen actually getting handed the id. they have the list of winners and they already know im on the list.

but if they dont know you, theyre most likely gonna actually check to see if it matches instead ofjust looking at the app. either way, u def need ID now

Repped, thanks. The first device I picked the 3 biggest/hyped stores. I'm from Minnesota and that means Mall of America lol. For the second device, should I try and hit the smaller stores?

Wassup hometown. Try Burnsville, the hub and midway in st paul or lake street.

Walked in a local city gear for the raffle..was told i needed to buy something $30 and over guarantees me my pair..

I laghed in their faces....

95E1B85E-5CA9-44DA-9817-1E795FF1CB11.gif
bb166321-065e-4fa7-bf52-efc143457b21

Then quietly picked out a Nike shirt....I'll see y'all Saturday

Last edited:
This is the wrong time to have all my vip accounts reset back to 0. I woulda copped at all three stores but The lady at champs forgot to put in my vip and cust service said 15 days so I’m at 0. Only 200 at fta and 600 spent at footlocker. This sucks. They say it doesn’t matter how much u spend but it def does!! Spend 1k and u will hit on everything. Well at least I did lol
From my experience, this is true

As soon as this release is done with, I'm unfollowing every single sneaker IG account. Even the ones I been following. And of course unsubscribing from the mail list. This draw and raffle procedure **** is hella lame bruh.
I'm thinking about doing the same. Been spending too much on sneakers lately. After these I'm hoping to hold off until Concord 11s

anyone familiar w/ the Scranton/Wilkes Barre market or the Harrisburg area market?

i live in between both and tried for Game Royals in Harrisburg area at three Footlocker stores w/ a 10 minute headstart and got nothing, tried Footaction in Harrisburg area w/ 7 minute head start and nothing again

thinking about trying stores in Scranton/Wilkes Barre even though it would be a little more of a drive

anyone familiar w/ the Scranton/Wilkes Barre market or the Harrisburg area market?

i live in between both and tried for Game Royals in Harrisburg area at three Footlocker stores w/ a 10 minute headstart and got nothing, tried Footaction in Harrisburg area w/ 7 minute head start and nothing again

thinking about trying stores in Scranton/Wilkes Barre even though it would be a little more of a drive

If your willing to drive another 1:15 mins south of harrisburg, PA enter at the Towson, MD HOH. It’s a larger store and should increase your chances. I never missed a yeezy/JB release in over a year

If your willing to drive another 1:15 mins south of harrisburg, PA enter at the Towson, MD HOH. It’s a larger store and should increase your chances. I never missed a yeezy/JB release in over a year
too far south...Harrisburg is already an hour south of me

the two closest malls to me have long closed their Footlocker/Footaction/Finishline stores with the exception of one Finishline which doesn't get any decent releases

though i'll keep that in mind if i'm traveling south to Bmore for a weekend when there's a release

any experience w/ Lancaster HOH??

Back
Top Bottom