2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

I don’t know
Lately on snkrs it seems to take longer to let you know if you hit or not
Before it sorta would let you know within the 1-2 min while you were pending
For the game royals I was right on it when it dropped
Was pending for around 4-5 min
Figured I didn’t get them and closed the app
Couple of min later I got charged

This is true. I ended up going to a footsite and copping before SNKRS got back to me with a W.

I remember last year for the real royals snkrs crashed. It was asking for my address and all info all over again so long story short after a couple app restarts end up getting them eight minutes after they dropped.

Last edited:
2 pairs locked ... Come Saturday I'm walking out these stores like ..

tumblr_n8bpxsVLFb1qc1jg4o1_400.gif

A store I've been checking on got their pairs in today told me I could come in at 3 another day after the employee asked somebody else (it's 4:40 at the time) and phone line went cold

Called right back to see what was up and a different employee said I could come in today :lol:

Have in cart but keep getting 502 when paypal redirects back to shiekh\

Edit: got to checkout, got a charge but no order number or email yet

Last edited:
Went to check in for the apps Monday. I go to jimmy jazz to find out when their doing raffles and dude tells me their not getting them. Sounds shady but I never hit there so I don’t care. I go to put in a raffle and end up walking pass and randomly ask and the chick says they did raffles yesterday. Didn’t surprise me at all.

:rofl::rofl:
Have in cart but keep getting 502 when paypal redirects back to shiekh\

Edit: got to checkout, got a charge but no order number or email yet
Could it be because they release on Saturday just saying

I went in for a FNL raffle yesterday and they made me put my info on a piece of receipt paper, suspicious much?

Back
Top Bottom