2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

VIP Member = 6 minutes
Platinum VIP = 3 minutes (Gotta spend $300)
Check in = 1 minute
What is this for? and what's the code that they're posting? Can someone explain. I'm from Canada. I want this shadows so bad. I don't wanna take an L this saturday :/ So does this work in Canada??

It's amazing how guys be willing to spend $300 on stuff they probably don't want just to maintain a nothing warrantied VIP status on the foot apps supposedly to get this. So you figure 300+160. Your math is not making any sense I can just secure them for sure at stock x for 160 + 60 give or take couple days after the drop.

It's amazing how guys be willing to spend $300 on stuff they probably don't want just to maintain a nothing warrantied VIP status on the foot apps supposedly to get this. So you figure 300+160. Your math is not making any sense I can just secure them for sure at stock x for 160 + 60 give or take couple days after the drop.

status isn't for just one drop though my dude, i'm guessing most folks here had VIP for bred toes, BC3s, gold toes, game royals, etc

2 pairs locked ... Come Saturday I'm walking out these stores like ..

tumblr_n8bpxsVLFb1qc1jg4o1_400.gif
:lol: never saw vince with the doorag

You got it all wrong my guy

To get the initial $300 to become platinum isn’t that bad
You buy a couple of shoes on sale
Maybe grab a new release you want
Once you hit platinum it’s smooth sailing
During the year you should be able to hold that platinum by hitting on new releases thru the app

Bred Toes + Shadows = My Platinum re-up.

Yea you clearly don’t know how the app works

it's only going to get worse for you

Should've cashed in on the Plat Vip when it was just starting to roll out

All my respect for those that adquire platinum status on stuff they want. I was referring to guys trying to become platinum at the last minute for one particular drop like this one for example.

Guess i see the argument hes trying to make if youre really only expecting to hit on the Foot apps for 1 pair ever lol

All my respect for those that adquire platinum status on stuff they want. I was referring to guys trying to become platinum at the last minute for one particular drop like this one for example.
But they can return whatever they copped. I wonder if they flag accounts for that.

Back
Top Bottom