2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Nike have no love for me, like come on I bought the shadow KO from nike.com for the low and they probably think I'm too broke to get the originals

Yeah we in there :nthat:

Make sure you log out if you at first you get “no access”. I was on my MacBook and clicked on J23 app’s Twitter link. Says I don’t have access, as I’m already automatically logged into Nike on Safari. Logged out and logged in and was able to chose my size.

Third Aj1 that Nike let me get early access too. Bred toes and Game Royals and now these :pimp: #feelsgoodman
318E63FD-8D2C-4A6D-8A65-8D079354E892.png

Never get an early reserve lol ****s hilarious at this point. That’s ok. I rather not wait for them to come wendsday when I can pick them up Saturday.

Didn't have access but used a link floating around. Clicked it, signed out, signed back in, and it was smooth sailing from there. Checked out a 8.5! :pimp:

Last edited:
Seeing twitter dudes thinking that if they click through a certain link = access is hilarious to me. :lol:

You either have access or you don't. There's no special method to gain it lol.
exactly ****s hilarious

ppl thinking there are Jigs HAHA

DF721ECD-6C8E-49CA-BEC9-49B4B8092A82.png

So after I just purchased my pair through the link. Nike just sent me the Nike+ app reserve notification. Will I be able to cop a second pair or will they cancel one? Trying to oop for a homie but his a different size than me

They must have made a lot of these like Royals

I never get reserved anything but 270's and I even got reserved these :lol: I've been reserved almost every pair of 270 and haven't even tried one on.

Back
Top Bottom