2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

15236427640181423951280.jpg
I just ate again lol #shoecity

How many shoes would a regular GR have?

Less than 100k for AJ1s seems unbelieveable.

Will be my first shadows, ever. Thanks to the snkrs reserves yesterday, had to double up. I can use the extra rest tomorrow, even though I wanted them in hand Sat. I can wait til Tuesday. Will be rejecting all app reserves tonight. :nthat:

How many shoes would a regular GR have?

Less than 100k for AJ1s seems unbelieveable.
GRs have between 250-450k pairs year round. Holiday GRs have more since more money is spent then. The 11s have been upward of 800k since 2015.

Refuse to believe Chicago’s had 70k pairs

Everything else seems believable
Oh I believe it. I was able to snag like 10 pairs of Chi's here in VA... Had a couple people help me with a few pair though. All the stores that got Shadows had Chi's 3 years ago pretty much around my way

when do we find out if we won the shiekh online raffel and kicks usa in store raffle
if it was anything like the game royal release, shiekh will send an email to online raffle winners tomorrow morning around launch time. winners will then have 4 hours to purchase, then the pairs go back in the mix.

Well I totally forgot to update my FTL app. No stores selected and it's past deadline to update it.

Guess it's SNKRS or bust tomorrow. :smh:

I don’t see this as an easy purchase to make, pairs are somewhat limited, it’s an OG colorway which on 1’s usually do well after the remastered releases as of late. Local spot only got one FSR which is FNL. FTL/FTA are pretty much done after apps. Bots will eat up online stock, & dude’s will be running around trying to secure a pair. It’s going to be a Sadderday. But, what do I know...

GRs have between 250-450k pairs year round. Holiday GRs have more since more money is spent then. The 11s have been upward of 800k since 2015.
Any chance 11s stop being the holiday shoe and JB moves on to something else?

Back
Top Bottom