2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Got three pairs locked up. All at different DTLR's. Now just need a call from a finish-line or Jimmy Jazz
5074322-1477698280.png

slow down lol

No raffle wins it seems like, but I have faith in SNKRS tomorrow. If i fail, my brother is holding me down for retail

Hi NT aj1 fam. Just wondering any spots in Rome, Italy i can cop these. And congrats to all who locked in their pair/s wish all the aj1 fam get the calls for footsites today
UrbanJungle in Rome will be carrying. Call them to find out if they will have instore or online only.
Also- avy check?

anyone get their jordan’s from WSS? i missed the wristband handout this morning

I just want them to wear and retire my space jams for a minute but wish i double up on space jams damn soles already yellowed

Everyone wants their shoe to feel limited especially if they get them/have them already. Once someone gets a shoe they hope others can't get them, they like that sense of worth. If there's no resell, everyone has it, it's sitting, then no one wants It anymore. That's how the shoe game works now a days, it's nothing new. At least for the Jordan 1s, even if there are enough pairs to go around it'll still hold their weight value wise eventually. Resellers go after these harder than other releases, then resellers sell to other resellers, etc lol. I feel like it doesn't matter how easy the royals were for some people . Every release its another battle and another chance to possibly miss out regardless of production numbers lol.
It took me getting away from high school and completely leaving Jordans to figure out that none of this stuff(hype) really matters. These folks care more about other people more than themselves. I bought the in 2009 with no hype or clout points, and I’m going back to the same mall to cop the new pair. But to be real, in this day and age with social media, it’s hard to live freely.

Back
Top Bottom