2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

84B30D5A-6234-4DD2-8774-11EE4271CBB1.jpeg
i hit 2 pairs 10.5 at FTL, also just hit at end 10.5 which I did not expect. Really I was going for 3 pairs but since I made a purchased for the yeezys 500 last night now my $ is tight. If any1 wants the extra 10.5 pm me.

Hit @ FTL

So #whynot

Hit at FTL w/ 10 mins, waitlist on FTA w/ 7 mins

FTL: Finally the one literally 5 minutes from my house instead of the one that's a hh :lol: sucks it didn't happen for the other releases as well but all good.

All together I would've had 10 W's if I didn't give up on some.. maaaan :lol:

L on all raffles and foot apps. Really no point in even trying with a 7 min start. If you’re on the L train rn i suggest low ballin on stockx or goat and settling for $50 over retail prices are low day before releas

I’m sure you’ve been to McGuire’s already, especially since y’all’s ‘A’ School is there? I guess you’re in some of aviation rating?

Yep, shout out macguires(and that filet mignon). Yeah fam im in aircraft maintenance for the USAF, and our NDI school is out here. Here for a work conference, which is why I just copped early.

Yep, shout out macguires(and that filet mignon). Yeah fam im in aircraft maintenance for the USAF, and our NDI school is out here. Here for a work conference, which is why I just copped early.

Cool. I've sent guys to that NDI course. I've lived near Pensacola on and off for 10 years. I miss the Gulf Coast.

Back
Top Bottom