2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

890ACB06-5AC9-4F1E-8BA3-F137F1877863.jpeg
Thanks for that image
Yeah.. im salty

Yessss.... Copped on SNEAKRS .... Thank god as it was my last option.... now if they'll kindly draw my name on the off white Vapormax it'll be a great weekend

i opted for a text message notification, and forgot about it, and after trying to cop on ndc and a few other websites, i realized nike sent me a text 3 minutes before the drop, just curious if this would have taken me to the countdown screen or maybe it would have let me purchase them a little earlier than others, doesn't matter now, it was too late by the time i saw the link, just curious if i would have had a better shot if I saw the text, anyone know? it is what is

Gonna try on sneakers app tomorrow...

82F36732-18ED-4C68-A3AE-D5597F887B7B.jpeg

Usually takes him 5 minutes to get to the point. The constant begging for likes and subscriptions is annoying as **** which he begs at least 3-4 times before the halfway point .. 90% of the Videos are past the 10 minute mark which means more ads. Look at how many ads on the page. Everyone trying to be like shoe butter nowadays too many wannabes oversaturating YouTube with bullshet clickbait titles.. and the outrageous preorders how’s that helping the sneaker community #promotingbackdoor
I agree its hella annoying. I watch a lot of YouTube and I hardly press thr "like" button nutcase honestly I'm too lazy. And when they beg for it I really don't do it.

Dam this thread blew up. Kind of a dumb release imo. I have 3 champs in my area. None of them got em. The FL app was hella glitchy almost made me freak out lol. So I got a 10m HS. Automatic L. F that I log out and log I to my girls acct with a 7m hs. Another L. I log back into my FL acct and it says "1 MORE STEP" then you gota punch in that code they give you. Basically if it gave you an L dont give up immediately log out back in or close the app go back in and see what it happens. I'm happy I got 1 pair thats alli needed. Now just need a 7 gs for bae and my homey needs a 7.5 in mens and we good. GL to everyone !

Dam this thread blew up. Kind of a dumb release imo. I have 3 champs in my area. None of them got em. The FL app was hella glitchy almost made me freak out lol. So I got a 10m HS. Automatic L. F that I log out and log I to my girls acct with a 7m hs. Another L. I log back into my FL acct and it says "1 MORE STEP" then you gota punch in that code they give you. Basically if it gave you an L dont give up immediately log out back in or close the app go back in and see what it happens. I'm happy I got 1 pair thats alli needed. Now just need a 7 gs for bae and my homey needs a 7.5 in mens and we good. GL to everyone !

That used to always work for me...I’d have a L at first, hit the back button on my phone, go back in and confirm my W. Hasn’t worked in a while though

oqium selling GS sizes for around $164.40 after shipping. Anybody got a code? Would love to get one pair for the lady around US retail.

Back
Top Bottom