2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

If I can't cop online, definitely got 2017 Royals for trade bait. That's why I kept these jawns for so long!!!!!!

Good luck copping fellas.

Waitlisted with 10 minutes HS at FTL and L on Champs. Account total reset is the saddest thing on the foot apps lol. It's fair I get it but it sucks. L on END too.

IMG_20180414_092402.jpg

Dead lol
I could get a 3rd pair if I wanted
What's the smallest size they had?

For guys who didn't hit on this release with 10 min headstarts have you ever flaked on a pair before on the Foot apps?

I've always wondered if that lessens your chances for future releases as rumored.

For guys who didn't hit on this release with 10 min headstarts have you ever flaked on a pair before on the Foot apps?

I've always wondered if that lessens your chances for future releases as rumored.
Don’t think it means anything f

Last 4 or so purchases for me on each account wouldn’t even register as picked up

A couple months ago I didn’t even have to do anything and it showed as purchased

So technically the app, system, whatever thinks my last few pairs I didn’t pick up

Still hit on everything

These may be GR in the amount of stores getting them but stock is limited. Finish Line only had 1 sheet of mens. My HOH that usually get the most stock only got like 2 pages.

I showed up to a fcfs place. They have 17 pairs. I’m #19 in line. I wear a size 13 and there’s only one other size 13 in line. Do I have a chance?

These may be GR in the amount of stores getting them but stock is limited. Finish Line only had 1 sheet of mens. My HOH that usually get the most stock only got like 2 pages.
Just came from champs and the manager tells me "you must be lucky" and shows me the sheet with like 9 people on it. He said that was the whole list but I don't know if I believe him

Back
Top Bottom