2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

SNKRS sounds like a Draw either way. How does one enter password wrong and get another chance to enter and win? I entered everything on the dot and password short with characters right next to each other and still L

D1126D9A-4659-416E-BB37-72F383B34507.jpeg

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Nice zig zag outsole.

So I got in on the SNKRS app real late ... like 7:09ish? It charged my card and it's in my order history as In Progress but when I go to the site it used to say "Purchased" but now just says "Sold Out" for me.
Am I good or will they be cancelling my order? Just wanna know so I know if I should be watching stockx prices
I wouldn't get your hopes up, same thing happened to me on BC3s and I got cancelled a few days later. I am in the same situation today as well so I am looking at it like an L.

Got passed queue on villa. Only size 11-15 able. Try adding an 11 to my cart for the hell of it. Sold out. Thanks ruvilla. Reminding me once again why you suck

lmao you're telling me once demand goes down price will go up?

You're misunderstanding what I'm saying. I'm saying for the average middle sizes, the prices simply won't drop but stall where they land after Monday. They will then rise, as all hyped AJ1s do, per history, over the next two years. Just because people leave the market doesn't mean others don't come in. Demand will continue to be what it is.

What literal thinking lol

Got passed queue on villa. Only size 11-15 able. Try adding an 11 to my cart for the hell of it. Sold out. Thanks ruvilla. Reminding me once again why you suck
Exactly why I gave up on those BS queues. Takes a year off your life

damn. Real talk wait until 1 pm pst. Shiekh will have pairs. Turn notifications on for their app and they will send a ping when they post. They will also post on their Instagram about 5 minutes before.

How does that work? They notify the stores that still have them or allow you to purchase through their app?

$350 resale in 3-6 months

Buy now and at the worst, you're gonna break even or make a few bucks. Just bite the bullet at $220ish now if you're on the fence.

Agreed, I’ve had a lot of success with the iPhone X and facial recognition

Yeah I cooked on the iPhone X in like 30 seconds and my iPhone 6s it always took longer whether I caught L or Ws, a phone with a faster chip and faster facial recognition over thumb print or entering password manually is probably an edge

Back
Top Bottom