2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

either way allowing people doubling/tripling up during the early access was buttcheeks and nike wrong for that.

i know. and i understand. i agree with you both that it sucks and nike is **** for that. we on the same page on that. but my point is, it wouldnt even be an issue or complaint for him if he had got a reserve.

you wouldnt be going all try-hard like this if you got a reserve for your pair tho. so its not really about other people who doubled and tripled....its just that youre upset u didnt get a reserve. you wouldnt b complaining about other tripling up if you had got yours.

I got a reserve and felt like it was a little foul and I tripled up on this release. I got my 1 pair and was Happy. If all the dudes saying no risk no reward got all their orders canceled they would be in here saltier than dudes that took Ls

I got a reserve and felt like it was a little foul and I tripled up on this release. I got my 1 pair and was Happy. If all the dudes saying no risk no reward got all their orders canceled they would be in here saltier than dudes that took Ls

Yup, take 1 W humbly and win more off footapps. Not worth the risk of losing a pair by getting greedy imo

I dont want a pair, I want answers and I want to talk **** to the right people.

Im going to channel patrice oneal when I lay into these people.

yea, u do want a pair. c'mon now. u wasnt this worried about "fairness" when the last 3 reserves sold out before alotta people could even check that they got a reserve. how many times u called them for answers then? lol

i do agree with you tho, that was def not fair. i think it was a glitch tho. like peeps checked out on snkrs then went real quick and checked out on desktop before it registered thatthey lready copped. at the end of the day, that was just another jig people took advantage of. its not like nike said ok u copped 1 pair, u want another? im sure that happening wasnt their intenton. people just gamed the system. u dont hear about tripling or doubling on reserves too often.

same as phone jigs where some went 0/100 and some copped 4 or 5 pairs on 1 call, or that code stacking jig on ndc a while ago.

what size r u tho? if i come upon a pair somewhere ill try to DM you or @ you if i can/can remember.

Last edited:
Again, this was the last OG release that matters at all.

I dont feel like some of you are letting that sink in. This release was kind of important.

So why wouldnt Nike go out with a bang on these and release beaucoup pairs?

Or maybe they did and sold them and sold them and sold them to the special chosen ones on Thursday leaving F all for saturday.

These are some of the questions that will be asked on monday.

Man I had L after L today. I camped out since 9am this morning at a local spot. I lucked up and got the last pair which so happened to be my size. These are so clean in person

Attachments

• 105CDF84-43B0-4C36-A0D7-102333805196.jpeg
    105CDF84-43B0-4C36-A0D7-102333805196.jpeg
    210.2 KB · Views: 22
Lost on all raffles and struck out online this morning. Had to hit in stockx yesterday for 216. Then struck out on the off white raffle, of course. While everyone be doubling, tripling, quadrupling, i havent even gotten one at retail. Salty af

Back
Top Bottom