2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

EC098E97-8C7F-4694-9922-7721FCB0DC3A.jpeg

Am i trippin or dies that look extra wrinkled.. maybe even worn?

Last edited:
“Compared to the Shattered Backboards _________ shoe doesn’t even come close”-ShoeTubers last year

EVERY ShoeTuber as of a few weeks ago, “Everyone on YouTube mentions the Shattered Backboards, so I won’t anymore”

It’s like these dudes are all reading off of the same script.

Are they known to cancel orders?
Not too sure, only reason why I even copped from their site was a user here dropped the link. I got my confirmation immediately after purchase tho.

Email and the site were all Spanish but I'll post here when I get tracking.

I got multiple pairs so I was able to check out and compare each one. Some had a more puffy ankle padding (seems like it) and was tumbled and wrinkly. Others seem to feel less thick up top at the ankle and wasn't as tumbled, more of a flat leather plastic look with not really much wrinkles and tumble-ness. Did any of you guys notice that? I'm not sure what most of you guys prefer, but the tumbled/wrinkly thicker ankle padding one was pretty impressive...I think they feel better than my bred toe 1s and royal 1s but slightly under shattered backboards. I must be going insane, but I swear the pair with the puffier tumble padding leather on the ankle felt heavier in hand than the non-tumbled pair, gave it more of a premium feel.

How do you get rid of it?

If you reposition them so it’s not resting in that spot it should go away on it’s own. Or use your finger on the inside and leather lotion on the outside and just work with it for a minute

Last edited:
Reactions: You
That’s what you want. Recent 1’s don’t get terrible creasing cause the leather gives and keeps its shape. I sold off all my ‘13’s cause they’re trash. Made a lot of money not wearing uncomfortable pairs. Been very pleased with the white royals, bred toes and these.

The game royals I received are plush on the side panels and toe box. They feel more roomy once they’re broken in.

I kind of prefer when the black leather is sort of stiff like the 2016 banneds or 2017 royals.

If I buy off FTL and Eastbay and use the same address on both, will one of them cancel? I got FTL confirmation email but. I thing from Eastbay.

That’s what you want. Recent 1’s don’t get terrible creasing cause the leather gives and keeps its shape. I sold off all my ‘13’s cause they’re trash. Made a lot of money not wearing uncomfortable pairs. Been very pleased with the white royals, bred toes and these.

Good stuff. Yea i love my bred toes man. Already worn a few times lol..

Back
Top Bottom