2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Man I don't feel like dissecting this but like I said before...at least NYC gets the opportunity. There's numerous highly populated areas that don't even get a shot! Their's numerous majors cities that don't even have an Adidas Store or Nike store. NYC can save the complaining. You guys are good. I'm done. That's my last reply on this topic.
yeah San Diego is massive. No Shoe Palace, No Footaction, No Adidas store, No Nike Store, No JJazz, No DTLR, No Ruvilla, 2 Champs that get nothing, 2 Finishline that get nothing, 2 HOHs and 2 Shiekhs. NYC and LA cry me a damn river.

These are for sure jumping in price later on. We all know this release flooding pattern with Jordan 1s, resellers dumping pairs quickly for $200-$220 as usual. I can't say how high like $500, but no doubt $320+ sooner or later. First week of the bred toe 1s people were flipping for 240-260 max, it slowly started to be 280-300. Now for some of the smaller sizes on Stockx is now like $400. Obviously two different color ways which cant be truly comparable since "bred" anything gets slightly more sought after, even so....we know how this cycle goes.
Big size Bred Toes still 260ish

Prices on these ain’t going up for at least a Year,, just look at Royals for reference, NOT bred toes.
Black n red is King, everything else just falls into place somewhere after.

Bred toes are higher than NRG gold toes and those gold toes were more limited AND released first.
Black n Red = Jordan Brand,, dont quote me with any disagreement whatsoever.

Prices on these ain’t going up for at least a Year,, just look at Royals for reference, NOT bred toes.
Black n red is King, everything else just falls into place somewhere after.

Bred toes are higher than NRG gold toes and those gold toes were more limited AND released first.
Black n Red = Jordan Brand,, dont quote me with any disagreement whatsoever.
I got hated on for saying this earlier.

yeah San Diego is massive. No Shoe Palace, No Footaction, No Adidas store, No Nike Store, No JJazz, No DTLR, No Ruvilla, 2 Champs that get nothing, 2 Finishline that get nothing, 2 HOHs and 2 Shiekhs. NYC and LA cry me a damn river.

We have Shoe Palace, but they’re still trash like everywhere lol.

How did you fair? I was 0-6 w/ 10 min head starts and some of those were in LA. This was a tough release for me. Ever since my accounts zeroed out, I’ve been striking out left and right. SNKRS wasn’t much better, but I got lucky and grabbed 1 pair.

Debating if I should strike now on resell or wait for more resellers to get their pairs in.

I struck too early for game royals and over paid like $40-$50
thursday is the sweet spot as far as when they'll dip the absolute lowest.....late afternoon, early evening when people get home from school/work and open their shipments to make sure everything is all good.

We have Shoe Palace, but they’re still trash like everywhere lol.

How did you fair? I was 0-6 w/ 10 min head starts and some of those were in LA. This was a tough release for me. Ever since my accounts zeroed out, I’ve been striking out left and right. SNKRS wasn’t much better, but I got lucky and grabbed 1 pair.
well this is going to kind of discredit my statement before, but I went 5/5 lol

5B6C2227-5F12-483C-A5FD-FC825813A37A.jpeg

8BD2C787-E2A4-4860-BB35-6AE2EDBDFEB0.jpeg

B82B8430-5952-4BDC-9756-A0CD920DC367.jpeg

41493EEF-D031-4C6A-A2EE-7EF8C59CC772.jpeg

10FD9834-6D22-456B-864D-3A1A64B194B8.jpeg

Now just need the 2009 and OGs. I really love the shadows :pimp:

Last edited:
The Stock X price for most sizes is more than fair and lower than I ever thought they would be . I would say at the end of the day life is too short not to get this shoe for $50 over retail and waiting for a restock just to see that price rise .

Back
Top Bottom