2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

bigj505 bigj505
And they laughed me up Sat morn lol! Whats wrong with these young kids brah? No one wants to be social anymore. I spent a short couple hours chattin it up with some awesome young guys and scooping up a handful of pair, all my size between 2 spots. For love of the game!
20180414_055355.jpg
Which store?

Most stores we have are all raffles

bigj505 bigj505
And they laughed me up Sat morn lol! Whats wrong with these young kids brah? No one wants to be social anymore. I spent a short couple hours chattin it up with some awesome young guys and scooping up a handful of pair, all my size between 2 spots. For love of the game!
20180414_055355.jpg
:nthat:

bigj505 bigj505
20180414_055355.jpg
lmao....good to see you got yours and enjoyed yourself on top of that

"fam it's 2018"

"awww we dont live in NYC so we dont get opportunities like yall do, booohoooohooooo"

yall cities waaaay smaller thats why. step yall spending game up and b a cash cow like NYC and then maybe nike would give yall the opportunity like us to catch all these extra Ls. cry me an ocean.

Beating a dead horse but still find it pretty crazy that some pairs get better grades of leather than the others. My pair is a dud for sure.

One time fedex guy said “everyday huh”
When I had a package come in 3 days straight
Like what’s with the attitude
Usps and Ups are always cool
Well at least for me
Plus I can’t stand fedex smartpost
It’s so slow

whenever i see fedex as carrier, i pray that its smartpost. id rather they give it to USPS. least problems wit them.

but the reason i hate fedex is that they always change it up on me and try to deliver themselves. and im seldom home when they do which us why i prefer USPS. and when i call them after the first missed delivery, and ask them to stick with the original plan and give the package to USPS like they were supposed to, they always refuse and say they cant. im like F u mean yall cant? yall can change it up on me but cant change it back? lol hate those morons

FedEx drivers often times don’t care cause a lot of them don’t own the route

You can usually tell by how they look whether they own the route or not

Busy in meetings today so wasn’t able secure my second pair via restocks. Buddy at work in a fb group and was to get my 11 for $200 shipped. I’m done. Gonna unDS my FTA pair tomorrow.

Now I gotta find me some royals and breds

Back
Top Bottom