2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Wow can St. Louis get any more damn ghetto found my other pair of size 11 at Hibbett but cant get them because can't even be mad but someone return the shoe and put it on layaway. I told them I can buy it right now but they have to honor the layaway for 30 days. I am going to make it a principle to make a purchase return them on Monday then put them on layaway to be a jerk. And you can call my sentences forrest gump because they be running.

Wow can St. Louis get any more damn ghetto found my other pair of size 11 at Hibbett but cant get them because can't even be mad but someone return the shoe and put it on layaway. I told them I can buy it right now but they have to honor the layaway for 30 days. I am going to make it a principle to make a purchase return them on Monday then put them on layaway to be a jerk. And you can call my sentences forrest gump because they be running.

whats the point of being a jerk if they didnt do anything wrong to you? what theyre doing is fair business. what youre planning to do is ghetto....

35840719-31E5-41CF-924B-4AF253524497.jpeg

Nike+ Access pairs came in today.

Also noticed quality definitely varies among pairs

For my OG’s who remember these stores; Legends & Sports Fan use to do layaway in the early 2000’s.

My Nike+ reserve just arrived and good gosh ol’ mighty this leather is soft & quality on point. That leather bounce back in the toe box really takes a minute and the collar is dumb soft.

4FB888A3-3A00-4590-8F68-BC68F29F85A8.jpeg

I was being petty for fun just venting because lady was nice and she told me what the guy did was return them then put them on layaway so I figure he a reseller who bought too many pairs to flip so keeping them there to see if he can sell them later. I want them for rocking and not selling so that why I am a little salty but could be another reason no telling how the weekend went for him and need cash but was joking about doing the layaway for the heck of it to be a jerk just feelings was crush a little

reason why I stay away from stockx and goat when it comes to releases where there's a huge variant in quality.

most of pairs frm those sites are from people who mix and match...smh

There’s not really a huge variant in quality tho. Pairs are far more consistent than previous releases and it’s fair to say quality is good across the board on these. That said I’m sure there’s still some mixing and matching going on but Stockx/Goat should always be the last resort.

Last edited:
SNS finally shipped. Guess its safe to say they dont send W emails.

Your W is checking your account for a charge. Duly noted.

Villa shipped & my nike reserve pairs should be coming in today. I'm excited to see these in person.
Damn I stay in SD too and my Nike reserve pair ain’t coming till Thursday smh. I can’t wait to get these in hand

prices dipping on stockX for big footers, with a new email discount just picked up a pair for 180 shipped. 6 bucks over NYC Retail. Strike in the next few days boys
I just got a new account with them, i didnt receive a first time buyer code, do they do that anymore? Any help would be appreciated.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Got pair in from early access, really like the quality as compared to all J1s the past 7 years, aside from the banned 11 of course. These are the best 'feeling' Js I've had in a lonnggg time. And, these are better quality than the SBBs. Don't get me wrong, this probably isn't 100% top grain leather, like all the other Js, but I really like what they did with the pleather with my pair. Black panels are soft as hell, toe box is smooth, and the swoosh is lightly tumbled. Better than the 16 Breds, SBBs, 16 royals on quality and feel for sure . Pretty happy... But still waiting for another 2011 banned redo lol.
Really hope my pair looks like this

Back
Top Bottom