2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Its in my top 3 shoes of all time

With that being said, you think I would be able to trade AMM 4’s for these
Don’t fall for the FOMO. I’d consider trading my extra shadows and some cash on top for some AMM 3s, but definitely not for the 4s. I’m sure you’d be able to find another pair in your collection to trade, and throw a bit of cash on top to make it work. AMM4s won’t hold their current value-at the very least wait until the prices bottom out and you can ask the person with AMM4s to add cash on top. Just my 2 cents:smile:

The Shadows betray you…because they belong to me!

20488531-603B-4080-A513-8214B136CAE0.jpeg

I might consider doubling up on these, if I could find a size 11.5 on the resell for less than $500.

...can't believe I just said that.

Struck out on these but only paid $220 resell for my sz 14 back in 2018. Hell, I bought my roty and pine green 1.0 below retail that same year. Game done change.

Glad i tripled up when my size was at $220 back around 2019. Planning on riding off into the sunset with my 2 pairs still on ice.

Don’t fall for the FOMO. I’d consider trading my extra shadows and some cash on top for some AMM 3s, but definitely not for the 4s. I’m sure you’d be able to find another pair in your collection to trade, and throw a bit of cash on top to make it work. AMM4s won’t hold their current value-at the very least wait until the prices bottom out and you can ask the person with AMM4s to add cash on top. Just my 2 cents:smile:

Sir i have amm’s I want shadows lol

Only reason I didn't buy multiple shadows when they dropped is because I was in college and didn't have the bread to swing multiples responsibly.

Shoe was sitting

Biggest mistake I ever made was getting rid of my 11.5 pair for a size 12.

…total panic move.

They felt too tight at first, but they broke in so well over time.

Y’all need to stop clowning around saying any Jordan 1 is comfortable. Straight rubber sole, minimal air and crap uppers. I love the look of Jordan 1 highs in OG colorways, but they are a slight step above chucks. I have to go half size up and double insole on every pair for them to be wearable.

Something wrong with your feet these are comfortable af
I don't know if I'd go that far.

Relative to other Jordan 1s they are.

But compared to a really well made, high quality shoe like New Balance often makes, they're terrible for your feet imo.

Even compared to other Jordan models like the 3 and the 5...they're not very comfortable.

Definitely more comfortable than most 1's. I've had 5 pairs of these and each one felt better than all my other retro 1s (except for the zoom joints)

Y’all need to stop clowning around saying any Jordan 1 is comfortable. Straight rubber sole, minimal air and crap uppers. I love the look of Jordan 1 highs in OG colorways, but they are a slight step above chucks. I have to go half size up and double insole on every pair for them to be wearable.

They are comfy i can wear ones for days

Whats uncomfortable for u can be good money for the next person, vice versa

Back
Top Bottom