2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it seems so stupid to say the rule is to review but youre only going to review certain aspects not everything if youre going to review

There is no singular pressure on him anymore that he has to score 40 for them to win by 2 or thoughts in his mind that he could play his best and still lose.

What's KD's track record when there's pressure on him?

What's Bron's?

I've seen KD fold and join a super team.

I've seen Bron win 3 rings as the unquestioned best player on the team.

Imagine Bron needing a Chris Bosh pep talk during his MIA run on a nightly basis, ya'll would crucify him.

KD needs the 4th best player on the squad to get in his ear or else he's a ghost.

HOW?

The charge/block wasn't even the worst missed call to me I can see why it was overturned. The sequence when they called a foul when KD got clean stripped and the very next cavs possession after lebron was hit on the arm and that wasnt called a foul and then Warriors went up and scored again. think that was like a 4 or 5 point swing because of those missed calls back to back.

Ultimately though you gotta hit that freethrow and JR you gotta be aware of the ****in score man

Last edited:
Sometimes I do wish the NBA had their old views on end of the game situations or copied the NFL where when the game is clearly over you can just walk off even as time is still on the clock.

Old NBA games would have both benches clearing before triple zeroes. All NFL games have sidelines flood the field to dap each other up and leave through the tunnel as long as its clear its over.

Refs screwed the thunder in one of those games with this:
IMG_6269.JPG

I'm glad you posted that because that was at the very end of that same game where Battier drew the charge. Durant shouldn't have even been in the game for several minutes at that point. FT35 is the most pampered player in the league but still needs to join a 73-9 team to win.

There were also a ton of other crap calls against LeBron's teams. This game 1 reminds me of game 1 from the 2015 NBA finals where the refs did everything to hand the W to the Warriors. First there was this crap travel call on Mozgov (created by a great pass from LeBron):

Cavaliers very well might've won the game in regulation had they called this correctly, but instead the game went in overtime and Kyrie got injured, sending shockwaves through the rest of the series. And in overtime, they let Iguodala get away with murder on LeBron:

Bron walked off on him :lol: troll was REALLY pushing hard for a soundbite

He asked the question we all want the answer to. Ty Lue said JR thought they were up 1, but JR said he knew the score and was trying to get to open space because he saw LeBron trying to call timeout.....

What's KD's track record when there's pressure on him?

What's Bron's?

I've seen KD fold and join a super team.

I've seen Bron win 3 rings as the unquestioned best player on the team.

Imagine Bron needing a Chris Bosh pep talk during his MIA run on a nightly basis, ya'll would crucify him.

KD needs the 4th best player on the squad to get in his ear or else he's a ghost.

HOW?
:lol:

You still on that individual player comparison ****.

Its clear as day KD doesn't give a **** about that which is why he didn't care how he looked or what ppl said when he went to join the Warriors.

It shouldn't mean that much to you.

I'm sure when KD gets his 2nd ring he won't be thinking of all this you saying about him. Probably thank Drat for the pep talks.

I know I don't really give a **** :lol:

He asked the question we all want the answer to. Ty Lue said JR thought they were up 1, but JR said he knew the score and was trying to get to open space because he saw LeBron trying to call timeout.....

I mean, he asked the same question at least 5 times. I would have told that dude to **** right off too

Its clear as day KD doesn't give a **** about that which is why he didn't care how he looked or what ppl said when he went to join the Warriors.

He didn't?

What were the Twitter burner accounts for then?

I'm to believe that the best player on the planet needs pep talks to get up for a game?

Alrighty then.

I suppose we'll have to agree to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom