2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs have no chance in hell at winning with LeBron dribbling the ball for 20 seconds and deciding to either shoot or pass to a cold teammates who can’t make anything because there is absolutely no ball movement promoted within the offense. 70% of their possessions involve 4 people standing around the watching LeBron dribble after he gets a switch to a guard. All time performance by LeBron but the way he’s getting his points isn’t gonna get it done and it’s far to late into the season to change the Cavaliers’ offensive philosophy.

Blud even my gf, who is one of the most casual and pedestrian basketball fans possible, asked me “how can this be their game plan against the warriors?” :lol:

Lebron had an all time great individual game. Did his thang on offense all night. Warriors were lazy on rotating when he’d have a clear path to the basket. But we’ve seen this happen with KD playing heavy ISO during the Houston series. KD dropped 40 being ball dominant with some of the best players around him and the team still lost.

Nobody likes mark shwartz :lol:. Everytime I watch a post game interview no matter who it is they get this obviously annoyed look on their face before he even goes into his question

Perhaps LeBron should choose his teammates better, instead of keeping mental midgets around like Earl Smith.

I'm trying to fathom what exactly JR Smith brings to the table because he has been utter garbage for the last 3 seasons. Ironic that LBJ pushed hard for the CAVS to resign this bum and he cost the team a W tonight.

*looks at avi*

628E41FD-D0BB-4D4B-AF06-B19C5ACD6838.gif
*Looks at ignorant post saying why cavs are running the offense they been running since the first round
*ignorant poster gets butt hurt

I'm too invested yet you're in here talking about the same stuff...?
No. I'm not.

I think you're still confused about my initial reply if you think that.

Not at any point have I even addressed your meaningless who is on who's level talk by taking a side or even arguing your stance.

I basically called it irrelevant.

This is how I know you hating. You legit taking my post as me liking KD. When that aint the case.

Same track record you got with Asians on here. You batting .150 with the racist stuff you post on here against them.

i posted the rat video and the asians loving white people video

i also posted eugene gu and the thai billionaire girl

so im batting .500

Nobody likes mark shwartz :lol:. Everytime I watch a post game interview no matter who it is they get this obviously annoyed look on their face before he even goes into his question
im like 99% sure his job is to instigate and stir **** up. major tool

has a naturally condescending tone too

*Looks at ignorant post saying why cavs are running the offense they been running since the first round
*ignorant poster gets butt hurt
A offense that took them 7 games to beat the The Pacers, and a Boston Celtic team with their two star players out led by a kid that can’t even buy alcohol yet. If you think this is what is gonna take them to the promised land then god speed.

I'm trying to fathom what exactly JR Smith brings to the table because he has been utter garbage for the last 3 seasons. Ironic that LBJ pushed hard for the CAVS to resign this bum and he cost the team a W tonight.
I think LeBron is the one that told Cleveland to “pay the man” :lol:
**mog edited his reply lmao

Honestly...Bron should just play for the Browns next season and come back after the Warriors run is over...which is probably going to be after next season.

He played well in the Finals when they won two years ago.

Hitting timely 3s and playing solid defense to boot.

His play has fallen off a cliff since.

His erratic shooting has gotten even worse, defensive lapses, commits stupid fouls, or makes dumb plays as illustrated in Game 1 tonight.

:rofl: @ what looks like 4 Warrior bench players getting on the court during the Dray/TT confrontation.

Basketball is a game where the team with the best player wins 90% of the time. This time the best player is up against the best team and the team is winning. **** crazy.

Doesn't help when you have JR Smith on your team and the refs tripping over themselves to help GS though.

Will be interested to see what happens in game 2. Will the Cavs lose all hope and get swept? Will the Warriors half *** it again and not take the Cavs seriously? Honestly I thought the Warriors were playing at like 70% effort level last night because they know they got the series in the bag no matter what happens. Now the Warriors can adjust to Lue's game plan and it's only gunna get harder for Cleveland. Should be interesting but it's hard seeing the Cavs recover from this gut punch.

Btw Lue did a great job with the gameplan today. They did a great job of slowing the game down but taking advantage of fast break opportunities when they were available. I was really impressed. Playing Clarkson over Korver/Cedi is stupid though. Hell I'll even take Jose Calderon minutes at this point.

Finally, I don't think I'll ever forget that Lebron performance tonight. That man is absolutely amazing. I can wax poetic about him forever. Anyone who hates on that performance is getting put on ignore by me. I understand not liking a guy but that performance was simply amazing. If you got negative **** to say about LBJ for tonight's performance I'd prefer to never discuss basketball with you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom