2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think refs will keep it interesting so that's where I'd put my money too. Would be a bad look to start your marquees series of the year with a complete blowout but we'll see.

Happened last year. Refs can only do so much. I don't think it will be as lopsided as they're making it out to be tho

I actually think refs will keep it interesting so that's where I'd put my money too. Would be a bad look to start your marquees series of the year with a complete blowout but we'll see.
This is the primary reason I keep saying this series is going to be closer than people think. The NBA does NOT want a blow out. I know y’all don’t want to hear that though.

It's moreso about Iggy being out than anything. Also steph seemed to really hurt himself at the end of game 7 last round. Yall overplay the conspiracy angle :lol:. Cavs got dragged last year, the refs only gave them 1 quarter in a 5 game series and they still had to play out of their minds in that 1 quarter

Yep.......KD better not touch Lebron early if he is guardin g him........ shall I tell you my prediction wavycrocket wavycrocket

BA333D3D-7FB1-4E5C-B108-052395FD58EC.gif

It's May 31st 2018 & people still think losing to a better team in the Finals is a terrible thing

The objective is to win. If you aren’t winning you’re losing. This is a stat Bron fans try and go around but it ain’t happening. Hell Steph is about to possibly have the same amount of rings as the Goat with less losses.

who wins the finals mvp this year?

I can see lebron leading in all stats again this final

This is Stephs MVP

Is this the typical feel out game for Bron tonight?

Curry is 30 3 pointers away from being the all time lead for the playoffs .... does he pass it this year ?

I am trying to tell em man

There's def not gonna be a spread this wide the rest of the series. Probably

I just hope the Cavs are dogs game 3. Dubs have shown that they don't care to match that desperate intensity that teams come out with at home in must win games

Did they want a blowout last Finals?
No, but the series actually was closer than the 4-1 indicates. Also, I feel the Warriors were more locked in last year. Besides the NBA may be more concerned about the "issue" this year.

This is the primary reason I keep saying this series is going to be closer than people think. The NBA does NOT want a blow out. I know y’all don’t want to hear that though.
Both of these teams were basically undefeated when they matched up in the finals last year.

The series lasted 5 games w/ 4 blowouts.

Why didn’t the league drag that one out, but will stop at nothing to extend this one?

Has JR every scored 15 plus points consecutively in 4+ games ever in his career?

Kevin Love gotta score 20 plus each game.

Bron will be Bron

The rest is a crap shoot. I have the W’s in 6 but wouldn’t be shocked at a sweep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom