2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who will guard Lebron with no Iggy??? Honestly... Clev best bet is to take 1 while Iggy is out I think they will.

If KD guards him all game long it will be foul trouble/Wear him down.

Green??...He will guard Love most spots and Lebron eats him up.

There is literally NO other player on that roster that they can put on Lebron, Idk why they did not think about addressing this in the offseason since we knew the matchup in the Finals already.

You guys act like you can just put a list of pluses and minuses from each team versus last season and that will tell you the outcome of this series. Life don't work like that.

Whats gonna happen when Lebron sits and no Kyrie to lead the team? LBJ gonna be gassed come the 3rd Q. Dubs gonna treat him like theyve done in the past. Let LBJ get his and dont let anyone else beat you, tire the old man out.

I'm shocked this thread has 24 pages already. There is nothing to talk about. Warriors in five and that's because LeBron deserves the benefit of being able to win one by himself.

Whats gonna happen when Lebron sits and no Kyrie to lead the team? LBJ gonna be gassed come the 3rd Q. Dubs gonna treat him like theyve done in the past. Let LBJ get his and dont let anyone else beat you, tire the old man out.
LeBron ain't sitting, first of all. Maybe for 5m.

Cavs were trash in the finals when bron was on the bench but kyrie and love were on the floor

Kyrie's absence will also allow more eyes to be on Lebron which should help GS slow him down even more even with the absence of Iggy, I'm expecting Bron to run a ton of P&R to get Steph on him ala Rozier but KD can cheat off of George Hill, can't do that with Kyrie.

Love being out there on defense means BBQ chicken on the other end as well.

lebron ain't human . He finds ways to rest on the court and plays 48 minutes some games. He can do it.

Who y'all think will decline out of GSW big 4 first?

Draymond. He's older, can't rely on shooting to carry him in his 30s & he's the one that has to do all the physical ****. Banging with Centers and boxing out like he does will take a toll on your body. In fact, another long Finals run or 2 and I would bet on him declining significantly

It's moreso about Iggy being out than anything. Also steph seemed to really hurt himself at the end of game 7 last round. Yall overplay the conspiracy angle :lol:. Cavs got dragged last year, the refs only gave them 1 quarter in a 5 game series and they still had to play out of their minds in that 1 quarter
Nah curry just got a bump to the gut. Knocked the air out of him. Dude is fine. Practiced at full speed yesterday.

My ideal situation tonight would be for Cedi Osman to have 30 points off of 65% FG and the Warriors look shook for not knowing what to expect out the roll players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom