2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the team that beats this Warriors team will either have Anthony Davis or a player like him. The "death lineup" or Hampton 5 lineup it's based on having five interchangeable guys who can all handle the ball, shoot, defend and space the floor.
The floss they have is that they don't have any good rebounders in that lineup. The team that beat the Warriors is going to have to make them pay for having a 6 ft 7 Draymond at center and KD who's a 7ft but not a banger like that.

AD to the Baseball Furies

Cheering against Bron is just fun as hell. I stand by what I said when I said I'd rather cheer for the dude who smashed my girl over Bron.

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

did they ever find out who delivered that giant L to the Cavs arena?

man, if GSW was behind that, that was top rate trolling there

I was replying to someone else who was posting about Russ for no apparent reason, and then you came up out of the blue to spew your usual nonsense.

No nonsense would be acting Like Lebron & a supporting cast that had been to the past 3 finals (sans Kyrie) were in somway less talented than victor Oladipo & roll players, Or Horford & role players. People claiming that Lebron getting 1-2 wins against the Warriors is like a championship, meanwhile L.A with the Corpse of Ginob;i & Parker even took a game. AD & Jrue got a game.... but the "GOAT" stood no chance... that's nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom