2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No time for your awful barbershop takes today. Your boy got MOAR help in the offseason, and then went ahead and shot 40% from the field, got outplayed by a rookie, **** on by Ricky Rubio, and lost in the first round just like the year prior.

What does this have to do with Someone who you call the GOAT going 7 against Victor Oladipo? being an "underdog" to Horford, A Rookie & a 4th string guard??

Klay is Alfred.
LeBron the condiment king

2EC9627A-33EF-4EA5-A9EB-8FF25E119D4A.jpeg

What does this have to do with Someone who you call the GOAT going 7 against Victor Oladipo? being an "underdog" to Horford, A Rookie & a 4th string guard??
Goalposts moving per usual. He still beat all of those teams whether you want to call him an underdog or not. Lost to a FAR SUPERIOR TEAM in the Finals, as everyone predicted.

Cheering against Bron is just fun as hell. I stand by what I said when I said I'd rather cheer for the dude who smashed my girl over Bron.

Goalposts moving per usual. He still beat all of those teams whether you want to call him an underdog or not. Lost to a FAR SUPERIOR TEAM in the Finals, as everyone predicted.

Goalpost moved I'm sitting here talking about the BS "accomplishments" people give Bron & you come in talking about Westbrook. How you the GOAT but people are "surprised" you beat Victor Oladipo & role Players, Al Horford & role players. Dudes were giving him props as if he was going through a gauntlet of Warrior like squads. Talkin about his "help" as if Bogdonavic & Lance Stephenson weren't big contributors on the other end. This is who he had a "deul" with, but somehow every round he's outmatched & has to play "superhuman" Dude been playing subpar teams the majority of his career in that makeshift east

Why do you hate LeBron so much? Lol chill out bro. Just enjoy your win and keep it moving. Did LeBron hurt your feelings or something?

Nah I enjoy watching the self proclaimed King Lose on the grandest stage. Best part was watching use a wrist cast to get sympathy:rofl: :rofl:

I think the team that beats this Warriors team will either have Anthony Davis or a player like him. The "death lineup" or Hampton 5 lineup it's based on having five interchangeable guys who can all handle the ball, shoot, defend and space the floor.
The floss they have is that they don't have any good rebounders in that lineup. The team that beat the Warriors is going to have to make them pay for having a 6 ft 7 Draymond at center and KD who's a 7ft but not a banger like that.

Nah I enjoy watching the self proclaimed King Lose on the grandest stage. Best part was watching use a wrist cast to get sympathy:rofl: :rofl:

Bro, you should just enjoy your win no need to flex on Cavs fans. Are you proving some type of Point? Everyone knows that Warriors are the best team in the league. Congrats on the win

Goalpost moved I'm sitting here talking about the BS "accomplishments" people give Bron & you come in talking about Westbrook. How you the GOAT but people are "surprised" you beat Victor Oladipo & role Players, Al Horford & role players. Dudes were giving him props as if he was going through a gauntlet of Warrior like squads. Talkin about his "help" as if Bogdonavic & Lance Stephenson weren't big contributors on the other end. This is who he had a "deul" with, but somehow every round he's outmatched & has to play "superhuman" Dude been playing subpar teams the majority of his career in that makeshift east

I was replying to someone else who was posting about Russ for no apparent reason, and then you came up out of the blue to spew your usual nonsense.

Not surprised by the low ratings. Everybody expected a sweep. Watched the game at a bar last night and damn near half the bar left by the 2nd half.

I think the team that beats this Warriors team will either have Anthony Davis or a player like him. The "death lineup" or Hampton 5 lineup it's based on having five interchangeable guys who can all handle the ball, shoot, defend and space the floor.
The floss they have is that they don't have any good rebounders in that lineup. The team that beat the Warriors is going to have to make them pay for having a 6 ft 7 Draymond at center and KD who's a 7ft but not a banger like that.

I think brons best fit would be the Pelicans.. he gets an upgraded kevin love in cousins and the top center in the league

3 weeks ago it was KD ruined the Warriors offense, now he carried them to the chips. Can’t pick a narrative and stick with it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom