2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like....do you not realize that this amongst other things were jokes?

And anything else you could post that I said while I was actually being serious was either **** that plenty of non-Sixers fans were saying about them towards the end of the year or **** you guys were already proven wrong about.

It’s amazing that I went from being laughed at to even believe we’d win 42 games to being laughed at if we lose in the 2nd round of the playoffs. Never seen this fast of a turn in a matter of one season for any team.

:rofl:

Detroit is in total flux. Not just coach and gm. Owner (Tom Gores I think?) feels like the entire **** needs to be revamped. They are a real life mess right now
He signed off on a coach/GM on the hot seat trading for a 170 million deal and giving away picks. :lol: He must've been off that Miley.

I'm waiting for the full load

dWaw4.gif

He signed off on a coach/GM on the hot seat trading for a 170 million deal and giving away picks. :lol: He must've been off that Miley.

The entire organization was on some **** :lol: :lol: they all wanted that deal to get done, not just Stan.

But that is the definition of an organization in flux. They offered the head of Player development to drew recently and he turned it down. One of the reasons was because of how in flux the Basketball Ops dept is right now.

Kanter is a great rebounder (which Jahlil Okafor is not) and can score. He is more so a victim of changing NBA philosophies than anything else.

I don’t think Simmons even cares to develop a shot. His reluctance to shoot is ridiculous.

The entire organization was on some **** :lol: :lol: they all wanted that deal to get done, not just Stan.

But that is the definition of an organization in flux. They offered the head of Player development to drew recently and he turned it down. One of the reasons was because of how in flux the Basketball Ops dept is right now.
That's crazy. I see that they're talking about maybe keeping some assistants and some ops people too? All over the place.

I don’t think Simmons even cares to develop a shot. His reluctance to shoot is ridiculous.
If he doesn't show any signs next season of even being willing to shoot I'd push the worry button

He's not going to try jumpshots tonight outta nowhere when he hasn't all year

If he doesn't show any signs next season of even being willing to shoot I'd push the worry button

He's not going to try jumpshots tonight outta nowhere when he hasn't all year

If you at this stage of development and your coaches still dont know if you're shooting with the correct hand. You never getting a jumper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom