2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to get a haircut right now. Last time I got a cut was right before we closed out the Heat in Game 5 in Philly.

Trust The Haircut

undercut-haircut-man.jpg

Do you ask for the alt-right regular or premier at Supercuts?

Sixers were undefeated when you wore the polo too I thought... until they weren't.

this was lifetime troy brodie. the majority of the fire runs be novi and shelby though fasho. Novi is always nuts mondays-wednesdays.
wait... you play ball at lifetime Shelby? I used to be in there 5 days a week playing ball with the main group of guys then play a few seasons in the UH league.

transitioned into playing ball with the old guys around noon weekdays but then I just up and retired :lol: I knew all the guys at that place

Kanter wasn't even that bad on defense last year. Guy is a real nice role player. A+ team guy, A+ rebounder, complete paint game. Yeah his style of play is kinda outdated and he ain't stopping anyone but he's incomparable to Okafor.

lol people change the narrative so much.

If it wasn't for the warriors LeBron would be going for a four peat right now . It's why if you pay attention all the LeBron Stans hate the warriors .they thought lebron should be the only dude that should stack the deck.

God bless the warriors.

The goal posts are constantly changing when it comes to lebron vs warriors

some lebron fans refer to the warriors as a “team full of betas” when they’re running thru the western conference playoffs. however, as soon as the warriors play against a lebron-led team, they’re suddenly “the greatest team ever assembled”..something’s not adding up here

Last edited:
You do realize the only reason I had even been saying anything is because the Sixers had already proved all of you wrong that trashed the hell out of them before the season, right?

Sooooooooooooo basically the exact same thing that is happening to you now? Oh.

*Katt Williams voice* Shouldn't have been talking ish *Katt Williams voice*

I feel like Sixers have fight in them to win a game or 2 even though its over.

Raptors on the other hand. its over tonight.

Detroit is in total flux. Not just coach and gm. Owner (Tom Gores I think?) feels like the entire **** needs to be revamped. They are a real life mess right now

I've counted BOS out two series in a row. Said they'd lose to MIL in 6, then said they'd lose to PHI in 6. I might have to pick BOS in 6 for the CLE series. As far as tonight i think Toronto and Philly extend their series tonight only for gentleman sweeps.

My mans Dip...how them New England bundas been treating you dawg ?

Aw man, "i'm boo'd up! badu-badum boo'd up". I turned my playa card in. How the ladies treating you nowadays?

Ill give you another taste.

Like....do you not realize that this amongst other things were jokes?

And anything else you could post that I said while I was actually being serious was either **** that plenty of non-Sixers fans were saying about them towards the end of the year or **** you guys were already proven wrong about.

It’s amazing that I went from being laughed at to even believe we’d win 42 games to being laughed at if we lose in the 2nd round of the playoffs. Never seen this fast of a turn in a matter of one season for any team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom