2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Celtics been with the same grabbing **** all series. Granted some of these calls suspect, like the smart foul, but with any other officiating crew and a lot less calls lol

But yes Celtics do hold a lot lol Rozier even held Marco on that shot to send it OT in Confetti Gate

Celtics been with the same grabbing **** all series. Granted some of these calls suspect, like the smart foul, but with any other officiating crew and a lot less calls lol

But yes Celtics do hold a lot lol Rozier even held Marco on that shot to send it OT in Confetti Gate
I know. Like Tatum has 3 fouls at half time last game. This isn’t an anomaly

Also factor in the offense the Sixers run, a lot of screens and moving without the ball

You can’t hold a lot in a ISO offense lol

Game 4 of the series and now we're just hearing this...

giphy.gif

Cant wait to see the King play tonight. Every game of his is a treat and his games always remind me how lucky I am to get to watch his greatness.
You should have seen this guy Michael Jeffery Jordan play if you wanted to watch greatness

Game 4 of the series and now we're just hearing this...

giphy.gif

Uhhh....what?

We’ve been saying this every single game. You guys play very good defense but the refs allowing you guys to grab and hold our shooters while they’re off the ball trying to come off screens besides tonight has been a damn cheat code.

i agree with amitt5504 amitt5504 . c's been really physical and holding a lot on screens all series. should have been getting called before to set precedent.

to call it now is suspect though but it's tony brothers.

c's will just have to win 8v5 like the rockets did last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom