2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked the Cavs to make the finals in my NT bracket, but this is still insane to see.

The Cavs were awful the 2nd half of last season, awful. And it didn't even matter.

The Cavs doubled down on their awfulness in the regular season this year, no Kyrie, major midseason roster haul, and are still going to make the finals again. The regular season didn't matter again. That's crazy.
Bron’s Plan

Legit feel bad for raptors and their fans
Every damn year, same result
They gotta fire the coach at the very least

51EB9BDE-C7D7-4AB5-9CE8-B39C5D350B36.gif

I picked the Cavs to make the finals in my NT bracket, but this is still insane to see.

The Cavs were awful the 2nd half of last season, awful. And it didn't even matter.

The Cavs doubled down on their awfulness in the regular season this year, no Kyrie, major midseason roster haul, and are still going to make the finals again. The regular season didn't matter again. That's crazy.
Shows you how bad the eastern conference is.

I feel leemelone’s pain. This thread is hard as hell to keep up with this time of year with all the people who never post during the regular season. Fell behind over the weekend and been playing catch-up ever since, and I’m still 30 pages behind.

It's just sad to see the dinosaurs of the 00s like Melo and Dwight fade away. This only makes Lebron's evolution only more amazing. He's adapted and refined his game to seamlessly to different eras

People years ago used to swear Melo’s game would age better than LeBron’s. Whoops.

I wonder if Coach Casey will get fired after this.. he led the Raptors to 3 straight playoff appearances, got top 5 rankings in both offense and defense in the regular season, and the top seed in the east, but lost to Lebron 3 times in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom