2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always though vaneers are gross. Why wear fake teeth, unless you need dentures?

for tv or just being in the public eye, you need that "perfect" smile. vaneers are a quick fix without having to go through the process
otherwise, just get braces/invisalign if you can afford it

Wow, Raptors really cannot beat LeBron at all

giphy.gif

Lol some of y’all in here are straight classless. Team got swept and clearly aren’t good enough to beat Lebron. Played like a totally different and trash team this series. It is what it is. The fake one seed talk etc is warranted because they didn’t do **** to prove otherwise. Gonna be a rough offseason for them.

Can’t say I’m surprised by the outcome of this game, but I damn sure expected the Raps to compete more in an elimination game.

Dudes have zero heart. Sheesh. :sick:

Lol some of y’all in here are straight classless. Team got swept and clearly aren’t good enough to beat Lebron. Played like a totally different and trash team this series. It is what it is. The fake one seed talk etc is warranted because they didn’t do **** to prove otherwise. Gonna be a rough offseason for them.
They gotta at least get 2 wins man, at least

If the Pacers can get 3 wins then Toronto shouldn't be getting swept

Them? Not us? Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom