2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea enough to beat the brakes off your bumazz Thunder squad
Sit your fat *** down boi
Well I mean, if you think Rubio and Ingles and Gobert and Crowder and Burks(slept on so hard)......man I don't need to name anymore but if you think none of these guys help OR COULD HELP ANY TEAM.........you don't be Hooping.

You be
31-JDY.gif

Well I mean, if you think Rubio and Ingles and Gobert and Crowder and Burks(slept on so hard)......man I don't need to name anymore but if you think none of these guys help OR COULD HELP ANY TEAM.........you don't be Hooping.

You be
31-JDY.gif

Lol yo where's this gif from

Boston closing the series out next game at home.
Both West series over tonight.

Warriors in 6 over Rockets in Oracle. In case you did not know.

Cavs in 5 vs Boston. But tough close games.

Warriors in 5 over Cavs.

Sounds good to me Hoss

On this day in NBA playoff history: Willis Reed's dramatic return to Game 7 propels Knicks to NBA title

What’s Houston’s cap situation? They gotta be in the running for Bron.

If he goes to Philly, they still get schmacked by the Warriors. Lebron on the Rockets can take down GSW.

SAS doesn’t know ****...he just knows that Philly and the Lakers are literally the only two teams that have cap space to be able to sign LeBron this summer.

I will say that a small ball “death” lineup of Lonzo-Ingram-PG-LeBron-Kuzma would be long and fast as hell if they could make that work cap-wise. Would have to convince Noel or others to come aboard for the minimum to play center for them. I think the only way Bron will sign with the Lakers is if PG or Kawhi end up there as well though.

:lol: at this rodney hood "situation"
lebron will deal with this

jr was playing way better than expected and that cut into hood's minutes. the thought of hood is above garbage time :lol:

I have a weird feeling they end up winning the series.

I thought I was the only one who felt this way.. I said this with my friends and they just looked and at me with utter disgust.. if there is a team that can come back from a 3-0 series it should be this philly team and this series .. both teams are extremely young and anything can happen.. the games were close .. and honestly I dont see rozier as a threat he is just a bench player guy that caught fire... if Boston does end up winning I can see him falling back down to earth very quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom