2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reggie Jackson turns the ball over a bunch and has never shot as well as Rozier did from 3 this year.

Wasn't a direct play style comparison. Dude thinks he's better than he actually is. Somebody is going to fool themselves into thinking he's THAT dude. Same things were said about Reggie Jax especially after that playoff run when Russ was out. There are parallels in the narrative at least.

BE6BCFC5-C6F1-49EF-9BB2-2099D296BE71.jpeg

Bruh they already have the Kings pick next year which will be better than say what the Clippers got from DET AND you keep an MVP caliber player in Kyrie. Unless they can get Anthony Davis for Kyrie, any other deal is simply asinine. A Tobias caliber player is needed for what exactly? That's going to make them more of a threat to win the chip than Kyrie?

charlie-murphy.gif.gif

What is this? December 2017, before this idiotic claim got exposed?

Anthony Davis being the only acceptable offer? :lol: The nerve of people to call that one-dimensional volume shooter who brings nothing else to the table an MVP type of player with neither the Celtics nor the Cavs missing a beat without him as we speak.

I'm still salty that this fool got rewarded for demanding a trade by somehow ending up on the team with the brightest future in the NBA instead of rotting away in some huge **** hole of a franchise, which is what he deserved.

hood got his nerve

the cavs have been playing way better without him and nance jr bum ***

Hood's been bricking wide open three pointers all playoffs. He's shooting like 19% on three pointers and yet he complains for being benched.

I wish Nance played as well as he did in the first few weeks after he got traded to the Cavs. He was putting up some impressive numbers and was a force on both ends of the floor. He had a 7 game stretch where he averaged 15 and 10 on 64%.I don't know what happened to him since.

Looks like CP0 finally getting this dubious distinction off his resume tonight.

Think we have a week off until both conference Finals start if both close out tonight though which I think is what's going to happen.

I notice the MJ heads are so quick to defend and always seems like their feathers are rustled when LBJ is better than MJ talk ... it's a fun argument until the mj fans start whining

Reactions: HIM
Mitchell
Tatum
Simmons

Mitchell was only one on that damn squad, tatum held it down when kyrie went down, Simmons is buns

He also had Bron to Miami before anybody else. Maybe he's more plugged in to his circle than KD.

He could be right this time. He is still a clown regardless.

But after watching lebron in these playoffs, are you more welcoming of him being a laker next season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom