2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dayumb, they really gave up on the #1 pick after a year

Damn sixers giving up on him that fast ?

Not really “giving up” but they wanna win now and at best I think we’d love for him to become a CJ/Beal player anyway. I really don’t trust his mental and idk if the Sixers do either. I have no idea whether they’re really gonna do it or not but I think there’s definitely a chance.

Sixers really wasting a healthy embiid season. **** is like a leap year

How are we “wasting” a healthy Embiid year? Are we in championship or bust in his and Simmons first year together?

At this rate Gentry is going to be like Les MIles coaching at LSU with no timeouts going into the 4th qtr.

Warriors just too good. League needs to send kd somewhere else. To the people that argue that nothings wrong with it, why not just have all the all stars get on one team and go 82-0?

There's honor in the fact that your team had a chance to lose it but you overcame the odds. This team has zero chance of losing ever.

Warriors just too good. League needs to send kd somewhere else. To the people that argue that nothings wrong with it, why not just have all the all stars get on one team and go 82-0?

There's honor in the fact that your team had a chance to lose it but you overcame the odds. This team has zero chance of losing ever.

Fatigue will set in. Maybe not until next season though.

Son, did Webber just say he tried to walk pigeon toed? Like what females do? This ***** was hitting Tyra Banks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom