2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors pre kd were likeable because it was a great team that was built the right way. Kd was a humble, likeable guy. He made the weakest choice in nba history, but it really doesn't make you hate them.
I think steph and the Warriors secretly didn't want him. It made it too easy and it took their shine.

klay or dray will be gone soon. nba salary cap doesnt allow for superteams to be around for that long. theres a reason lebron switches up teams every couple years. you get stuck with little mobility.
impossible they win the next three in a row. i understand they are 2 and 3 in the last three finals.

if obvious curry doesnt look right , not his shot . he doesnt look like he can move well at all.

These dudes about to be 3 out of 4 years.. with the 1 year being when they won 73 games and had a 3-1 lead in the finals (and didn't have KD)

Yup, can't happen.. impossible

klay or dray will be gone soon. nba salary cap doesnt allow for superteams to be around for that long. theres a reason lebron switches up teams every couple years. you get stuck with little mobility , fatigue is real playing ball till june takes a toll on you. .
impossible they win the next three in a row. i understand they are 2 and 3 in the last three finals.we talking bout the next three. im honestly not convinced its a given gs wins this year.

if obvious curry doesnt look right , not his shot . he doesnt look like he can move well at all.

dray may be the one that is gone, but i could see the other three take cuts if he was willing to take less than the max. all those guys have huge sneaker endorsement (UA, nike, anta)

There's a pretty big difference between working your way into game shape and being injured, wouldn't you agree?

Well if you’re still battling through soreness coming off a torn ligament, you aren’t in top game shape in the middle of the playoffs and you’re not yet trusting yourself to make cuts as quick as you want to then it’s probably gonna be a bit of a problem for a little bit even if structurally he’s 100% recovered.

Gsw in 5 against Houston and whoever they play in the finals.

(barring another superteam) Next year they'll win every west series in 5 or less and win the finals in 6. Screenshot it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom