2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How have you been a multi-millionaire for a few years now and your face acne is so bad Smart?! 2 summers with a Dermatologist should have cleared all that up by now.

i root for people cause they mexican. whats wrong with having some pride in your race./culture .
i loved eduardo najera.
nothing wrong with black folk who do the same.

Oh yeah this REALLY helps your case.

I’m not using it to “help my case” I’m just stating it since people said I didn’t like Tatum’s mom cause she’s not white

I don’t need to help my case with you dudes random obsession with thinking I’m racist :lol:

Definitely some matchups that favor the Celtics in this series. Brown/Tatum/Morris should be able to do whatever they want. LeBron can't really hide on anyone because everyone can generate their own offense. Love usually fairs pretty well offensively against the Cs, but Horford presents a similar issue to him defensively that Draymond does.

Boston is definitely the best defensive team that Cleveland has faced, but I also don't expect the Cavs will shoot 15% from 3 for the rest of the series. LeBron will be better as well. Going to be a long series.

the rock aint even black. hes samoan.

A man named Dwyane Johnson, who rose to fame as the part of a group named “The Nation of domination”

429D83CD-BA4C-4573-A52C-81B5F8979CC6.jpeg

E6DE0386-A9E5-4EFC-8D89-C796374DEC36.jpeg

:lol:

Rock and Jabari Parker got the same type makeup.

I have always realized it's cool for other ethnicities to be super fans and prideful of their own race but with black people, theres always a "side eye, doing too" much cloud over it. There is every kinda "_____-town" in America; Chinatown, Little Haiti, Little Tokyo, Little Italy, full on hispanic centers, etc... won't find 1 "blacktown" unless you count the "hood" ....I digress tho. This isn't that kinda thread.
Great Game!

I have always realized it's cool for other ethnicities to be super fans and prideful of their own race but with black people, theres always a "side eye, doing too" much cloud over it. There is every kinda "_____-town" in America; Chinatown, Little Haiti, Little Tokyo, Little Italy, full on hispanic centers, etc... won't find 1 "blacktown" unless you count the "hood" ....I digress tho. This isn't that kinda thread.
Great Game!

Well all those you mentioned have more so to do with nationalities than race, but you right it's not the thread for that.

Cavs just got worked like a 9 to 5 and we talking bout dudes being racist?! I’m disappointed.

Ok I need to see some real pics of Tatum's mom. This is getting outta hand and we need to get to the bottom of this. Someone put up a poll! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom