2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buc em just got a life line

giphy.gif

Shoutouts to Donald Sterling too for ******* a woman of color. It's messed up how they did dude.
Just labeling him a racist like that when he didn't have to bless our women with his superior white penis.
He chose to, and that makes all the difference in my eyes. He deserves his team back.

Cavs just got worked like a 9 to 5 and we talking bout dudes being racist?! I’m disappointed.

It’s literally some of Niketalkers favorite hobby...randomly calling me racist because I got annoyed dudes in the NFL Thread made every topic into a race debate and because I thought Kaepernick sucked.

Kaep don’t suck especially compared to some of the bums that were starting last season. And that message bout “I’ve ****** black women if NT was wondering” ain’t a big leap from other racist thoughts.

Shoutouts to Donald Sterling too for ****ing a woman of color. It's messed up how they did dude.
Just labeling him a racist like that when he didn't have to bless our women with his superior white penis.
He chose to, and that makes all the difference in my eyes. He deserves his team back.

Did you read my previous post?

I said “I’ve ****** several black chicks” as a response to the dudes in here that said I didn’t like Tatum’s mom cause she wasn’t white. I didn’t say that on some “I have a black friend” type of thing.

Bron been sitting on that I didn’t go to college this isn’t March madness line. Somebody should’ve said that this wasn’t the raptors either.

Bron really got a photographic memory?!

Yo semi on topic but that episode of Open Court with players wives was on earlier. Ledlow was looking too right but I never realized how edible Chris Paul’s wife is, lawdddd....Monica still looking like a decent night at Suite Lounge. Baby boo Adrienne Bosh fell off some and all praises to Cookie Johnson circa 88-93. Top 5 baddest player wife in her prime EASILY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom