2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
let’s just hold onto this nugget for about a week from now

A7BEF55C-20CC-4EE1-B610-F302C65B4EF8.gif

All I ask is that you warrior boys don’t crown the Rockets the automatic NBA champions after they tip over the bandwagon. Give Lebron his proper respect heading to another ring. Don’t let your heartbreak and hate give you shortsightedness

Jeez come up for air once in a while

I picked the Houston to win this series a couple of weeks ago but my trust in Harden is fading each day.

Went with GSW +1.5 for tonight.

Perhaps an oversimplification of things but im not convinced that a rockets team lead by harden, CP3 and capela can manage to win a 7 game series against a warriors team that went 4-1 against a cavs team with bron, kyrie, and love

Perhaps an oversimplification of things but im not convinced that a rockets team lead by harden, CP3 and capela can manage to win a 7 game series against a warriors team that went 4-1 against a cavs team with bron, kyrie, and love

This
Cp and harden can get theirs but it still wont matter. Davis and jrue played exceptional and pels really showed up, but when the dubs turn it up that lead jumps to 20 in a few mins

Warriors put it in cruise control and know when to flip the switch. Rox would have to play perfect ball to be competitive

Harden and Paul vs KD and Steph

Slander either way. Here for it.

I think gs wins series in no more than 6.

Do you guys notice that James Harden always starts playoff series well and finishes them poorly? Look at the first two rounds of this year's playoffs and last year's playoffs as well. In fact, this goes back to his OKC days. In the first couple of games he comes out playing at a high level but as a series continues he begins to struggle.

Do you guys think this is because he's fatigued? Does it just take teams few games to figure him out and he can't adjust?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom