2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rockets aren't going to stop the warriors. No team can.

But the Rockets have been great on D all year. They should be able to slow them down to enough of a degree to where the Dubs aren't going crazy.

The Cavs proved last year that no matter how great you are on O against GSW, you won't win if you're hemorrhaging points against them and giving up 70+ point halves.

We'll see if the Rockets defense holds steady.

Men lie, women lie, numbers don't.
numbers can lie too

download (4).jpg

Tyron Lue worst coach to ever win a chip ?

The lineup he had in during the last 2 minutes Game 7 of the 2016 NBA Finals is one of the greatest coaching moves ever. He straight played chess on Steve Kerr. The forced switch of Steph on Kyrie won them the game and the championship

Tyron Lue worst coach to ever win a chip ?
Paul Westhead on those Laker teams. Maybe even Doc Rivers.

But Lue leaves a lot to be desired. Like I don’t know why he thinks it’s a good idea to play at a snails pace against the C’s and he had no counter for them switching on those Love post ups. He shoulda anticipated that, Stevens did something similar when teams tried to get IT on the switch.

He usually comes back next game better prepared. Spoelstra was slow to adjust like that too.

dont care who wins. long as whoever wins beats the cabs as in the finals.

curry is my favorite player ever but that dont make me a gs stan. i like harden and would like to see him get a ring. i want a good dirty fight.
if gs win tho , curry my goat.

You only gonna be disappointed when your hero falls to 3-6 in the finals :lol:

Bittersweet considering underachieving Chris Paul and James Harden would get a ring the right way. The Warriors not being able to repeat and history slandering them because of it though......priceless.

Bittersweet considering underachieving Chris Paul and James Harden would get a ring the right way. The Warriors not being able to repeat and history slandering them because of it though......priceless.

They both getting married? That’s only why they getting a ring.

Timid and lamekilla the 2 most delusional posters in here

anytime they post it's immediate scroll past as it will offer zero relation to actuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom