2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All jokes aside, dray needs to calm down. If he’s out, the Warriors are in serious trouble. The Technical Fouls accumulate too. He could risk suspension during the Finals.

Goddamn this game is lit. Draymond def getting ejected at least one game. Hopefully every game with his ***** *** ***** having self

I stand with Chuck.

This dude needs a swift punch in the horse teeth. Jesus man...play the ******* game and shut the **** up.

mouf breather already got a tech??

what he do?

im just now tuning in. stupid 6 o'clock starts :smh:

Dray is a dip****, but that screen was clean. Not his fault arizas teammates arent yelling out screens

I have to believe this is an act. It’s Drays way on getting everyone fired up. But seriously, Warriors need his defense.

Houston has no answer on the defensive end and kevon looney has single handedly disrupted what the rockets are doing offensively.

Rockets holding on for dear life while dubs just taking easy buckets. 3rd quarter is gonna be huge.

Felt like no was a bigger threat then the rockets honestly. This game 1 at home and ur ice cold sbooting outside.

Draymond does need to tone it down a lil tho especially with a tech already. I dont see him making out of the game without an ejection

Crazy thing about this KD midrange strategy is that if rockets pick to help, the shooters are out there. They’re finding those open pockets so easily. It’s pick your poison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom