2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Houston will make a run and get the lead. But this iso Ball won’t win them a series.

Roles players aren’t getting involved and that’s going to hurt. If they can’t play wel at home, it’ll be worse on the road.

I dont know man. I feel like we saw Houston's best shot and they are still down

When Steph gonna show up?

Does he even need to? I’d just relax and save up energy when it’s needed. The Warriors aren’t exerting energy at all. Especially on the defensive end. Rockets bailing them out by picking out looney or Igggy.

I dont know man. I feel like we saw Houston's best shot and they are still down

Houston will make some tough shots, Harden will slow the game down and get to the line. That’s how they made it this far. I just don’t know how they’ll get their role plyers involved and sustain this brand of ball.

Especially when the Warriors aren’t meeting them in pace and killing them softly with the midrange and drives n’ dish. It’s really beautiful to watch them run their offense. Makes up for Houston awful offense.

None of those big men other than Dirk had footwork like KD does offensively, let alone even got his skills
Wilt was dunking on white milkmen anyway, he would be Stromile Swift in the current NBA
durant a good player
but he would cry having to go up
again isaiah thomas and the pistons
he aint tough enough

FE2EF7CC-EA52-4A2F-8078-270006C8C0B9.gif

I don’t care if Steph has a quiet game. I just need to see him give that sauce to CP3. It wouldn’t be right otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom