2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
9blRkvz.jpg

*pause*

I hate that the Rockets left Nick Young open on the last warriors possession cause they were feeling themselves but rightfully so. The dunk put fear into KD. His ***** *** reminisced about playing with beard and leading a team when Harden yammed that in his grill. Play on Rockets.
nick young deadass averages 20 against us this year :lol:

it's always a scrub that goes off against us

CP0 will never win a ring for that exact reason. He is scum always will be.
How you the dirtiest most crying dude in the NBA, and tell somebody else to shut up. smh
Then elbow KD in the cheeks lmao

CP3 dirtiest player in the league? :lol:

And harden has 23. Whats your point?
ok you clearly didn't understand what i was saying lol. i conceded it was a moot point... it was more of a rant on KD joining them.. he's why they're unstoppable. a lot of people talked about klay/steph > our back court but that's not true as KD is the true difference maker and best player.

Weird to hear the TNT crew criticizing a Dantoni team for taking too much time to get into their sets.. true though. This is a real good game either way.

Chuck finally acknowledging the Warriors have an elite defense this season has been quite hilarious after all these years of calling them soft

Y’all heard what Steve Kerr said ?. He’s glad he played 20 something years ago because he wouldn’t have been able to keep up today . Which would imply that today’s players are faster and more athletic . Which also would prove my point that Jordan only got 6 rings because he was playing a bunch of bums . That’s coming from Jordan’s teammate:lol::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom