2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph and Klay are kinda laying in wait right now. We’ll see if either one explodes in the 3rd.

Houston needs to find more options for Capela this second half. Warriors have yet to really respond to anything he’s doing. Wearing down Looney while drawing fouls on Draymond...I see you D’Antoni :nthat:

Cp3 is dirty af man. It's not even funny anymore honestly. That **** ain't the wave. Hed get chinchecked on the court for his bs.
Dude thru an elbow when he was driving to the paint.

I was listening to the French sports channel when the play happen and dudes where calling him a dirty weasel.

Y'all slimes got dragged in the playoffs when KD wasn't there. You vagabonds wouldn't even be here right now if it wasn't for CP.

Relax, you look like this right now
7DAA0044-F38C-4040-87E6-03902F51C045_zpscblyv7dk.gif
we needed to add CP3 though, we only had one star. does a 73-9 team need to add the 2nd best player? that's the point i was making :lol:

i'm not even mad bruh, i'm just explaining the reality of the situation in the heat of the moment. rockets are better than the warriors overall (sans KD) but KD is the difference maker.

he aint had help
best player bron ever had with him
was a wore down wade

Lol of course he never had help. He’s had two teammates average more in the finals than pippen ever did. Who’s fault is it that he marginalized Bosh and Love?

F outta here he didn’t have help

Y’all heard what Steve Kerr said ?. He’s glad he played 20 something years ago because he wouldn’t have been able to keep up today . Which would imply that today’s players are faster and more athletic . Which also would prove my point that Jordan only got 6 rings because he was playing a bunch of bums . That’s coming from Jordan’s teammate:lol::rofl:
LoL

Back in those days you couldn't drive to the lane and there was always a Center Power Forward enforcer in the paint. The game was slower but more physical ... no is faster but you cant even touch someone ....

But you right. LoL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom