2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol they both made ***** moves going by the code of sports. Both wanted as little competition as possible in their way. Bron successfully did it in his conference as evidenced by his consecutive Finals streak. KD looks to have done it to the league as a whole.

Lebron could have joined the Celtics though. But they embarrassed him on a national stage and made him forsake his organization. Lebron eventually got revenge on the Celtics. KD still ain’t never beat the Warriors and never will and history will always downplay any achievements he has with the Warriors because of it. And again, he ****ted on Russ on the way out. Remember him taking up for Russ at the presser with his chest all poked out? It was all an act.

I enjoyed the day Bron went to Miami because it was hilarious to see so many people turn on him in an instant.

The jersey burning by the Cleveland fans... My god it was amazing :lol::lol:

Part 2...ahem part 3 soon come

Lebron could have joined the Celtics though. But they embarrassed him on a national stage and made him forsake his organization. Lebron eventually got revenge on the Celtics. KD still ain’t never beat the Warriors and never will and history will always downplay any achievements he has with the Warriors because of it. And again, he ****ted on Russ on the way out. Remember him taking up for Russ at the presser with his chest all poked out? It was all an act.

Lebron actually COULDN'T have joined the Celtics for anything less than a vet minimum contract.

Bron **** on an entire city on his way out

he sure did get revenge on
36 year old kg
34 year old Paul pierce and 33 year old ray Allen.
He sure showed them despite the fact after the 2010 season they window was shut. .

There wasn’t any possible way that Bron “could’ve joined the Celtics”. So that’s all the way dead. If It was possible...he would’ve done it. No need for hypotheticals. They both made the best “decisions” available for them at the time....and both of them took the easiest path to championships.

End of story.

When the Miami rumors started.....

https://niketalk.com/threads/official-lebron-2010-thread-the-decision-miami-heat.250830/page-53

When he made the decision

https://niketalk.com/threads/official-lebron-2010-thread-the-decision-miami-heat.250830/page-116

Pages upon pages of dudes calling him “b-made”, saying he “took the easy way out” etc.

A lot of people today truly forget what the team building model was like pre-decision. It was all but an inevitability in Miami....just like it was all an inevitability when KD did it 6 summers later.

I'd rep you a 100 times if I could for this. Dudes in there basically typing the same **** about Lebron that they are typing about KD right now. "Lebron went to Wades team" "It will never be his team". "He took the easy way out"

Intrigued by the potential of this new MJ doc. I’m sure They know they can’t tell the same stories that’s been told about Jordan 100 times.

They’ll probably just highlight the beef between Krause, Phil and Reinsdorf and how MJ was caught in the middle.

Lebron actually COULDN'T have joined the Celtics for anything less than a vet minimum contract.

Bron **** on an entire city on his way out

You think money mattered to Lebron to win a ring? Pretty sure he took a hefty pay cut to play with the Heat. And KD ****ted on an entire city too and they didn’t get any number 1 draft picks out the deal or constant rumors of him coming back.

I'd rep you a 100 times if I could for this. Dudes in there basically typing the same **** about Lebron that they are typing about KD right now. "Lebron went to Wades team" "It will never be his team". "He took the easy way out"
kind of i read a few of the dudes who hate on kd saying " I can't blame lebron for putting himself in the best situation to win as possible. "

Lot of hate tho.

So LeBron rings while playing with 2 all stars in Miami are legit.. but Durants aren't?

who are we as a fan to dictate and judge what these players do ? We see about 5 percent of their lives , don't pay them and we think we can tell them what to do
fans don't pay them? Say what? They wouldn't be making the type of money they do without fans bro. Those ridiculous tv contracts the NBA have because fans view the product? Tickets to the games? Merchandise? Shoe contracts? All because of fans.

But i do agree with some parts of your statement.

They’ll probably just highlight the beef between Krause, Phil and Reinsdorf and how MJ was caught in the middle.

You think money mattered to Lebron to win a ring? Pretty sure he took a hefty pay cut to play with the Heat. And KD ****ted on an entire city too and they didn’t get any number 1 draft picks out the deal or constant rumors of him coming back.

Lol Bron took maybe a mil or 2 less a season. That's a substantial difference from taking a vet minimum deal. And factor in no state income tax.the difference was even less.

who are we as a fan to dictate and judge what these players do ? We see about 5 percent of their lives , don't pay them and we think we can tell them what to do
we cant dictate anything best believe part of being a fan is judging. It's a part of the game I don't see how u can't judge whether it's favorable or unfavorable...

lol at the narrative changing to money doesnt matter to Lebron now. Also, the Cavs didn't get any number 1 overally picks from the Heat for lebron leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom