2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is why CP left LAC for HOU

If he has a game like this with us in the playoffs, we're getting smoked by 30. It literally happened.

He has a game like this in the playoffs with Houston, and he still wins because Harden is everything Blake was supposed to be.
Blake a poor man's Pau gasol.

Harden was cooking tonight & should be taking those shots.... but there sure isn't any complaints of teammates not "getting a feel for the ball" when he's Iso'ing for 6 minutes straight lol

This is gonna be very hard to do against GS.

Props to Teague for spending most of the game horizontal.

Ugly win with 7 of 9 Rockets players looking like they haven’t played in two weeks, but I’ll take it. Can’t expect for that many guys collectively to shoot that terribly again.

Harden was cooking tonight & should be taking those shots.... but there sure isn't any complaints of teammates not "getting a feel for the ball" when he's Iso'ing for 6 minutes straight lol

This is gonna be very hard to do against GS.

This passive aggressive whining ain’t it man, have some dignity.

If I’m Thibs I’m doubling Harden every time he ISO’s.

Clear as day no one outside of Jimmy can slow him down in that situation.

Houston doesn't have answers for at least 3 players on Golden State :lol:
cp3 will shut down a hobbled curry .
Harden will shutdown klay. He's been an elite defender this year.
Mbah will be back and make like tough for kd. I don't know man.

Really don't care who wins when they meet up. I just don't see any way gs can get more then one to two games at most from Houston this year

No one on the Rockets can defend Towns 1 on 1, and yet this dude isn't asking for the ball. He sets a pick and then goes to the corner 3 smh
This has to be the #1 adjustment in G2.

Houston is not making them work for that switch at all & KAT just saunters off to the corner. To watch Teague or Crawford throw up trash.

Ridiculous coaching from Thibs.

Hardens handles and crossover is so slow, but he stays crossing dudes. It’s crazy.

Inside with a decent analysis for once.

I have no idea why teams still insist on letting James Harden just have his way one on one. Take the ******* ball out of his hands and make Gordon, Tucker, Green, etc. beat you. If he has 20 assists at the end of the game with a win....so be it. Make him do it 4 times.

Last edited:
Mbah will be back and make like tough for harden. I don't know man.

Really don't care who wins when they meet up. I just don't see any way gs can get more then one to two games at most from Houston this year
Damn..... you supposed to be my guy Lovetohate3000 Lovetohate3000 :lol:

Props to Teague for spending most of the game horizontal.

Ugly win with 7 of 9 Rockets players looking like they haven’t played in two weeks, but I’ll take it. Can’t expect for that many guys collectively to shoot that terribly again.

This passive aggressive whining ain’t it man, have some dignity.
Dudes ain't got nothing to say cause Harden was cooking souls out there but to mention a GS matchup. That **** wouldn't be potentially for weeks. We don't even know if it'll happen. Mufuggas is some haters man :lol:

Mbah will be back and make like tough for harden. I don't know man.

21051-cf936365c8b7796d998a06a8a5b83260.jpg

I really don't expect curry to be healthy this year . Y'all really buyin a curry less gs as the favorites and this unstoppable/unbeatable Force?
I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom