2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Klay snuffing Cp out. Or Steph (guards cp extremely well). And Iggy well rested and tough gon give Harden fits. Dubs in 5.

I don’t think Houston has seen GSW At their best (and healthiest) this year. But GSW has seen Houston at their best...and it was close. A locked in and healthy Warriors team is unbeatable right now.

That’s the reality.

I...I can't refute any of this but if GSW isn't at their best, or healthiest (Which they aren't right now) then I'm rolling with Houston and that's why I picked them in my bracket on here.

I don't think it's a blame game situation. Perhaps he could be more "assertive"...and perhaps Thibs could be running an offense that doesn't allow Derrick Rose and Jamal Crawford to have full reign and play like a 17U AAU backcourt.

The offense should be running through KAT. He should be touching the ball every time down the floor by design.

Jamal and now Rose play out of necessity. And without those 2 tonight, Wolves lose by 20. Thibs asked his bench to do something for him tonight...It's not on Thibs. Not tonight.

Jamal and now Rose play out of necessity. And without those 2 tonight, Wolves lose by 20. Thibs asked his bench to do something for him tonight...It's not on Thibs. Not tonight.

Maybe. The make up of the roster is flawed, which leads to this. But they probably have a better shot at winning if those shots from Rose and Crawford are given to towns instead and replace Crawford and Rose with plus defenders.

If I had to guess people might be in denial about the reality and the monotony of the Warriors casually winning another championship. They were never gonna win literally 70 games every season without any injuries.

They're still the Warriors. They're still likely to continue down the road of being one of the greatest dynasties ever. And they're probably gonna win the championship next season too lol.

I don't think it's a blame game situation. Perhaps he could be more "assertive"...and perhaps Thibs could be running an offense that doesn't allow Derrick Rose and Jamal Crawford to have full reign and play like a 17U AAU backcourt.

The offense should be running through KAT. He should be touching the ball every time down the floor by design.

Anything involving Crawford is going to be bad but how many fades must you pass up if you’re Towns? Embiid isn’t watching the great TJ McConnell iso. Giannis ain’t watching Bledsoe dribble all game.

I just can’t blame teammates or coaching if a 23/12 guy attempts 9 shots in a playoff game being guarded by 6-5 dudes. 9 attempts in 40 minutes and you didn’t cuss anyone out

Only player GSW has no answer for is KD really.
Not sure where dude is getting 3 from.
Individual matchups don’t matter really because both teams switch everything.

If I had to guess people might be in denial about the reality and the monotony of the Warriors casually winning another championship. They were never gonna win literally 70 games every season without any injuries.

They're still the Warriors. They're still likely to continue down the road of being one of the greatest dynasties ever. And they're probably gonna win the championship next season too lol.
Yup might as well give them heir rings now. They’re unbeatable.

Klay snuffing Cp out. Or Steph (guards cp extremely well). And Iggy well rested and tough gon give Harden fits. Dubs in 5.

I don’t think Houston has seen GSW At their best (and healthiest) this year. But GSW has seen Houston at their best...and it was close. A locked in and healthy Warriors team is unbeatable right now.

That’s the reality.
1/4- Durant and Harden didn't play. Warriors win by 10.
1/20- Warriors fully healthy. Ariza doesn't play for the Rockets. Rockets win by 8.

Help me understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom