2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph is 30 small by nba standards and is injury prone. Afraid this might be the end of him as an elite player. If it is he had a great run and exceeded expectations. Still my favorite dude ever.

Via The Undefeated:

Cleveland Cavaliers general manager Koby Altman proudly waited outside the visiting locker room after the final buzzer to give LeBron James and the players on his victorious new-look team an appreciative fist pound on Sunday afternoon. Injured forward Kevin Love yelled out, “There you go! There you go!” Sharpshooter Kyle Korver gave a look of pleasant surprise. Guard J.R. Smith yelled out, “We got an [expletive] squad now.” And before James hit the locker room door, former NBA great Kevin Garnett hugged him and said, “Y’all look so different.”

"You can't quote ESPN in 2018"

Goes and quotes a company overseen by ESPN in 2018

Agreed. Its pretty comical. The only thing hurt right now is his heart because he is playing without one.

giphy.gif

Steph aint injured so save that excuse. Houston played great on defense and you really can't stop Durant.

Curry gonna ball out game 3 at home.

From ESPN:

“I spoke to JR Smith after the game. JR, LeBron, Tristan Thompson, Kevin Love—the only four guys remaining on the Cavs from the championship team of 2016. And JR said they had a conversation on the plane. And he said, ‘Man, look at all these different faces we have now.’ And LeBron said, ‘Yeah, but we got a squad now.’ And he actually said, ‘We have a ****ing squad now.’”

Stop with the fake news LebronHasMoreFinalsMVPs LebronHasMoreFinalsMVPs

receipts. I lov eem.

Steph is 30 small by nba standards and is injury prone. Afraid this might be the end of him as an elite player. If it is he had a great run and exceeded expectations. Still my favorite dude ever.

KD coming to warriors robbed us of Steph’s spectacular plays. Took a back a seat on offense and just hasn’t been the same since.

**** Kevin Durant

Only thing Steph is hurt about is blowing that 3-1 lead damm near 2 years ago.

He can win 7 rings but 2016 will never go away.

The same way 2011 will always exist for LBJ.

I hope he wins 7 rings. They landed KD and dudes have been crying non stop for 2 years that he ruined their lives. :lol:

If Steph is hurt to the point that he is a liabilty on both offense and defense, and is coninously lying about being healthy and refusing to sit...is he the most selfish player in the league? Willingly hurting the team so he can pad his stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom