2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was tryingtk go back to the day when the Coch nick Steph Elite Defender video was posted and came across this post by a-friend a-friend regarding Roberson's defense :rofl:

53F73E5D-3E6C-43C6-8F0B-A92C9C5A50A0.jpeg
I'm claming "context"

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2773904-is-steph-curry-really-back

Screenshot_20180517-100404.png

Even dudes in the Cavs coaching staff realized curry was limited in 2016. Curry couldn't get by Adams or love but somehow a year later with more health he was cooking everyone . I gotta give props to Steph tho. He never makes excuses. He's injury prone tho. It is what it is.

But jokes >

Last edited:
It’s bittersweet that we are slandering the hell out of Steph. I love Steph but this is the beginning of the Basketball Gods smiting KD. This is all KD’s fault!

Because no one talks about him being hurt until he has a bad game. :lol:
not true. You only remember people saying it when he has bad games.

since he came back I've been saying he don't look right at all . And he had some decent games against the pelicans. . Same way in 2016 he had good games but you can tell he wasn't mvp Steph. Can't say nothing bout him not making any shots tho.

I know tho, jokes >

Last edited:
Because no one talks about him being hurt until he has a bad game. :lol:

LITERALLY the only times this has happened was when he was returning from injury. In 2016, you know.. When he ACTUALLY missed games. And this year when he, wait for it, missed games :lol:. And there were people in here saying he looked hurt before he had these bad games so it's not solely because of that. However, I love the temperature in the thread so cook:pimp:

Lebron didnt even say it lmao
Screenshot_20180517-121152.jpg

From ESPN:

“I spoke to JR Smith after the game. JR, LeBron, Tristan Thompson, Kevin Love—the only four guys remaining on the Cavs from the championship team of 2016. And JR said they had a conversation on the plane. And he said, ‘Man, look at all these different faces we have now.’ And LeBron said, ‘Yeah, but we got a squad now.’ And he actually said, ‘We have a ******* squad now.’”

Stop with the fake news LebronHasMoreFinalsMVPs LebronHasMoreFinalsMVPs

Only thing Steph is hurt about is blowing that 3-1 lead damm near 2 years ago.

He can win 7 rings but 2016 will never go away.

The same way 2011 will always exist for LBJ.

From ESPN:

“I spoke to JR Smith after the game. JR, LeBron, Tristan Thompson, Kevin Love—the only four guys remaining on the Cavs from the championship team of 2016. And JR said they had a conversation on the plane. And he said, ‘Man, look at all these different faces we have now.’ And LeBron said, ‘Yeah, but we got a squad now.’ And he actually said, ‘We have a ****ing squad now.’”
Quoting espn in 2018 :lol:

I think its more of Steph trying to find his rhythm rather than him being injured. Hes been inconsistent since returning, and just looks lost at times out there.

Didn't the Thunder lose like 4-1 that series or some **** like that?

that was back when the schedule was 2-3-2

they call the foul on bron...kd makes the foul shots and they win the game and go up 2-0 heading to miami. They steal on there and are up 3-2 going to okc for game 6. Or maybe they steal 2. Regardless, the heat already choked the yr before. So Any real pressure applied on them would've made them break. Thunder got screwed.

Via The Undefeated:

Cleveland Cavaliers general manager Koby Altman proudly waited outside the visiting locker room after the final buzzer to give LeBron James and the players on his victorious new-look team an appreciative fist pound on Sunday afternoon. Injured forward Kevin Love yelled out, “There you go! There you go!” Sharpshooter Kyle Korver gave a look of pleasant surprise. Guard J.R. Smith yelled out, “We got an [expletive] squad now.” And before James hit the locker room door, former NBA great Kevin Garnett hugged him and said, “Y’all look so different.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom